The Unofficial Art Gallery

Used to try simple sprite stuff when I used earlier versions of GM but I’m hoping to do something with my actual art now that I’ve got a tablet. Self taught most of my life, however only recently really trying to improve and get my stuff out there.

Attachments

F

Fihril Kamal

Hi all! Have been leaving Game Makee for years since I'm focusing in making digital paintings, now I'm back here on GMC, here's one my digital painting, painted on my Galaxy Tab A with S-pen and artflow.IMG_20200411_030409_832.jpg

Roastedzerg

Me and my bro did a comic for our game Killer Clowns last year, it was my first finished comic to go with my first finished video game. My bro and i did the dialogue and story, i did the art. Took me a year and a few months to draw, color and ink the entire thing. I'm pretty happy with it, though looking back it has its flaws for sure lol. The process taught me alot and my art improved greatly throughout. Here's a couple of my favorite pages, if you're interested in checking out the comic in its entirety I've uploaded it to our website at https://ettinsoft.com/killer-clowns-comic/

Gravedust

Yet another pixel dump: :) Pretty much all of this stuff is for a current forum-based TRPG I have been running for a while. I am in the process of (Slowly!) re-creating it for GM.

NPC portraits; I really like doing these.

A Player's Character, having a bit of armor-off downtime.

Another Player's Character. The fact that ninja don't exist in the game world did not prevent them from trying really hard to be one anyway.

A

AveCoo

Looks great, MechOak! Love the painterly and high contrast style you've got going on there. The best part is honestly all the character you have in the shaping you've done, it looks super refined and lovingly detailed - awesome stuff!

MechOak

Looks great, MechOak! Love the painterly and high contrast style you've got going on there. The best part is honestly all the character you have in the shaping you've done, it looks super refined and lovingly detailed - awesome stuff!
Thank you very much your comment really means a lot! [:

woodsmoke

I was doodling in MS Paint and it started to look like Rick from Rick and Morty, so I went with it.

Rick.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16767

What inspired me was when I played Heroes of the Storm I made some really nice moves with this character. He's Hogger, and is from a massive online game where he has suffered countless deaths due to being in the noob zone. I think the "I'm set free" art style is pretty cool because you can imagine him have his revenge as a very difficult raid boss. Either way, I made some penta kills with him so I'm happy to revenge his countless deaths on that moba game. I know it's just a fiction character, but you roleplay as a character in every game. Even though I don't have real feelings for fiction characters, I can roleplay just for the fun of it.

Last edited by a moderator: