The Unofficial Art Gallery

B

blandanablandana

I'm probably going to have a cat more like my avatar if I use one but here are a few sprites from some art I did when I was trying to make 2d games on unreal engine for a while. I thought they were pretty fun. There were some really nice ones.

woodsmoke

Would look so much cooler without the boobies. Insects don't need them anyways.

The feet have an elephant foot like form and look too big to me. Pointy feet could give a more light, floating, agile feel.

Last edited:

Changgi

Some of the art I'm most happy with are game art. This one is the menu screen I drew for my game Space Battle, it looks like this because technically I didn't draw the entire picture together and only in-game do they come together as one full picture. The software I used is PowerPoint. I didn't draw it using any code or Photoshop.

This is another piece of game art I was pretty happy with. It's a screenshot of the arcade game Space Duel.

pixeltroid

Trying to devise a way to quickly convert photos and models into pixel art....

Here are some experiments and the results:

GIEL.jpg

SULACO.jpg

mt.jpg

casl.jpg

Last edited:

pixeltroid

Tried a pillexate or mosiac filter?
Hey... No. Its not as simple as adding a preset filter. :p

The method uses the "posterize effect". But it also involves a lot of manual work like adjusting contrast and selecting. It emulates the pixel art effect...or at least creates the illusion that its "proper" pixel art.

Here's a new one I did. Took me about half an hour.

robo.jpg

S

Sam (Deleted User)

I wasn't able to upload the full resolution here and plus don't want anyone downloading it anyway but here's a scene I worked on today:

dragon.jpg

Bingdom

Googledom
I've been trying to get better at this "art stuff".
Not a style I liked, but it was different nonetheless
bingdom weird style.jpg
upload_2019-4-30_11-50-27.png

S

sofaspartan

Unrelated to video games in any way, Earlier today, I rediscovered some old paintings I created in college and decided to save one that I liked. I'm unsure what prompted me to paint a clown, but it's pretty funny nonetheless. The subject was originally a part of a giant circus banner.

Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 9.14.03 PM_v2_lq2.jpg

S

Sam (Deleted User)

Unrelated to video games in any way, Earlier today, I rediscovered some old paintings I created in college and decided to save one that I liked. I'm unsure what prompted me to paint a clown, but it's pretty funny nonetheless. The subject was originally a part of a giant circus banner.

View attachment 25265
Catch me if you can! trololololololo.... . . .. . ... .

woodsmoke

I've been trying to get better at this "art stuff".
Not a style I liked, but it was different nonetheless
View attachment 24584
View attachment 24586
The tree has a really cool cartoon style. The mountains might look nicer with an extra small mountain on the left side in the background.

I'm working on a wilderness survival game, having fun making the art for the forest.

Last edited:
explosion_part7.PNG

This is a explosion in space ( which was recently done), created by a optical illusion using rays ( done with pictures originally created in Ultimate Paint 1.9f on a Windows 95 machine, imported to GIMP 2.8.18 for the final effects on a Windows XP machine ) - not including the ,"watermark" copyright.

Last edited: