The Unofficial Art Gallery

aamatniekss

They look so cool! How long does it take on average to do one of these? Do you currently work as an artist for game devs?
Thank you! Um about 3-4hours. It's a fairly unfinished thing, as you can see it's a bit blurry still, so if I wanted to push it further and make it more sharp and detailed it would take like double that time, while the main idea behind the painting wouldn't change as much.
But yes I am working on my own games, as well as freelancing for other game devs. But I am actually mostly a pixel artist :)

E

ethian

Sketches of the combat system of my game...
My game isn't violent like the others, because of this, you can tickle the monsters instead of killing them...
Tickle them to make them run away by not holding the tickles anymore...
Also, monsters try to disturb you like bullies or pranksters instead of trying to kill you... throwing rubber things at you... making you run outta the monsters' presense, crying...
...oops!

Last edited:
A Twitter friend posts random concept art for his games. I made a couple into pixel art.

Normally I do bright colors, and well a beauty like nurse crabtree needed darker colors:

Last edited:

Megax60

getting better

if i used a hand to hold my camera and the other for the notebook... how did i take a photo? (it wasnt with a timer)

Last edited:

Megax60

its the best i could do, the small details will be better visible during a cutscene

ahhh..... there is still much MUCH to do...

woodsmoke

That's a really cool perspective. The horizon could be a bit rounder maybe. Colours are bangin, but maybe have a brighter red to make it pop? (no expert here). I found five faces in the clouds!

The young Cheech Marin

Megax60

oh f.........forgot to post this one

Still learning

(っ•﹏•)っ (`皿´҂)

\(l|l º □ º)/ ✴==≡눈٩(`皿´҂)ง/

Last edited:

Megax60

Can someone redraw this pls ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

(Its a woman)

I made it as a child, but dont remember it

Last edited: