The Unofficial Art Gallery

M

Misu

I like to announce that I have made a virtual art gallery for my own art works... You can check it out now!

REQUIREMENTS TO RUN THIS:
- Must run on computer only. Mobile web browser is not completely functional.
- Web browser must support webgl and can run shaders easily.
- Very fast internet connection. Lack of speed would cause incomplete loading for images.
- Close some tabs and applications for better performance.

VIRTUAL ART GALLERY

if some of you like it, then I might consider making a separate gallery for this community...

Last edited:

Fern

I like to announce that I have made a virtual art gallery for my own art works... You can check it out now!

REQUIREMENTS TO RUN THIS:
- Must run on computer only. Mobile web browser is not completely functional.
- Web browser must support webgl and can run shaders easily.
- Very fast internet connection. Lack of speed would cause incomplete loading for images.
- Close some tabs and applications for better performance.

VIRTUAL ART GALLERY

if some of you like it, then I might consider making a separate gallery for this community...
That was a freaky ass art gallery.

alexde5th

Just did a 1 hour sketch of a forest. Choosing colors is hard. :p
Better than what I can do. But here's something of what I can do.

Another 3D model of an enemy from my game. The Involli, if you were wondering what they're called.
If you're wondering why the colors are different from each other of the 2D sprite and 3D model, I just didn't find the exact colors appealing on the 3D model.

T

ThompMel

Wow I see there are some really talented members in this forum!

M

Misu

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

I am creating a separate virtual art gallery in HTML5 for only the best artworks submitted by you, GMCers! That's right! I'm selecting 20 of the best works made by you people, posted here in the Unofficial Art Gallery Thread. I will be evaluating every previous work from the very start of this thread, all the way to the last post made before the end of this month. Consider this a glorious gift from me to you all! The openning of this virtual art gallery will be around the first week of September! I wish you all the best!

alexde5th

I've successfully made this thing have a rigged mouth, having it smile is almost impossible.

Seriously, making that thing smile is as hard as standing on a 4 inch board with very little practice.

alexde5th

So I was working on a model that was previously meant for something else, and this is the result of it.
Took about 2-4 hours to make. And if you look at it closely enough, you'll see clipping going on. The model's not finished, so I'm still working on the clothes and armor of the model.

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

I am creating a separate virtual art gallery in HTML5 for only the best artworks submitted by you, GMCers! That's right! I'm selecting 20 of the best works made by you people, posted here in the Unofficial Art Gallery Thread. I will be evaluating every previous work from the very start of this thread, all the way to the last post made before the end of this month. Consider this a glorious gift from me to you all! The openning of this virtual art gallery will be around the first week of September! I wish you all the best!
noooo!! I'm working on a real painting and it's gonna take more then three weeks!! Saddyfoxxy is my only hope now. Or, I mean, can't you update it sometimes?

M

Misu

noooo!! I'm working on a real painting and it's gonna take more then three weeks!! Saddyfoxxy is my only hope now. Or, I mean, can't you update it sometimes?
Relax canta, what i had in mind also is to make updates to the gallery every month. So if you dont have it done for this month, you can leave it for the end of next month. :)

M

Misu

Keep posting some of your works, everyone!
Remember that on August 31st, I will be selecting 20 of the best works here in this thread for the virtual art gallery exhibit! Show your best works!