The Unofficial Art Gallery

T

Thexel PIN

So I draw mostly character portraits. My style was very influenced by Ghost Trick... Here are some drawings (warning: 2 much anime):

Unnamed

I was trying to make a concept art of one of my characters. It isn't even finished. Screenshot because the resolution of this image is so much everytime I try to export the program just crashes.

Himawari

She was for a visual novel. At the time it was my proudest drawing, but looking at it now it really sucked. Just look at her ear and small face...

Unknown Character

Sometimes if I like someone's drawing I try to remaster it and send it to them. This is @Freedom2Fight 's character. I am actually working on another drawing from another person right now.

Unnamed

After a while I decided my style was not working out and decided to use thinner lines. It sucked. I came back to my original style. This was for another game in which I preferred to make my job easier and just do the faces, not the complete body as I use to.

Sakuya and Doremy

Realizing that nobody cares about your OC's, I decided to make some Touhou fanart of Sakuya fighting Doremy (even though Sakuya didn't appear in Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom). It's not even finished. I need to step up my hand game.

Queen of Deceived Disgrace

Another one of my characters. She is a final boss who was tricked to be the queen of a space shelter, and after that was left alone for years (and corrupted by a virus. She is just an AI outside the gameception). I really liked how it turned out. But. Hands.

Madotsuki

I'm kind of sad the Dream vs Dream project was left alone (not mine). I was making a drawing to commemorate it, but as always I'm too lazy. The method I use to draw justifies it, though. I can spend days on a simple piece like this.

Tircel - Jam Game version

The Jam was coming to an end and I still had no art, so I rushed this drawing (that is why it lacks so much detail). I couldn't think of a character to be the protagonist, so I just choosed this one that I had in store (and owned a pawn shop too). This is the second-to-last drawing I worked on.

Tircel

I am trying to make more detailed stuff. This is what I have gotten so far. I'm currently working on it with two other pieces.

Thank you for watching them. And sorry for the anime stuff.

I also have a "cute" style (more western). Originally it had hard, consistent black lines, but I ended up making my job easier and just drawing my cute style on crayon brush with mouse. I cannot show any examples because I already surpassed the max. amount of pictures in one post.

Last edited:
R

rhetoricsff

I woke up feeling extremely motivated to draw, so I redrew one of the characters in my current game project as a character from a children's picture book.

I thought it was cute so idk, here you go.

V cute! I like the subtle little textures on the clothes.

Been trying to get into drawing this year, some crit would be super appreciated!

Z

zendraw

my first attempt at modellin and riggin with blender

A

Amysaurus

Here's a bit of the artwork I made for a game contest I entered with a friend of mine. I only had a week to make everything :confused::

And here's some misc. work I've been doing for my own game:

Gravedust

Have nowhere else to show this off for the time being so I figure I'll drop this here:

Player ship for an upcoming project. Goes fast. Linework in Illustrator, coloring in Photoshop. Cleeeaaann. :D

O

OBV10U3_NINJA

Gotcha some more musics :D

This one took 97 hours of my life away. Yikes.

R

RappingHedgehog

Wow, there is some really amazing stuff here! Anywho, here is something I made awhile back:

Attachments

G

Genolution

I'm really quite new at this. I've doodled with a few programs before but either found them to be complicated, cluttered and overwhelming or just too simple. But i started messing around with the built in sprite editor and it seemed to open up a whole new world. Now i know this wont impress you lot, but when i compare my past results with this...
I'm actually really, really excited. I just ordered a drawing pad and can't wait to dive in to some more drawing this weekend. I'm planning on drawing for a month or more to build up some assets while I ponder how to make my first game. I'M JUST SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Bingdom

Googledom
Found a nice looking house design on deviant art. Decided to try to draw it myself, and this is what I came up with.
house.png
Here's another thing that I drew not too long ago.
City.png

P

Project_FinalBoss

These are my first animated gifs:

VG Company Mascot

Main character of ZIN

Game Logo

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Melazee

Wow, I'm happy I found this thread! I'm an artist trying to learn a little programming in Gamemaker, because a lot of my art just sits around doing nothing once I've finished with it and I have a lot of game ideas in mind. I'm primarily a 3D artist, but I do 2D and animation too (animation was my degree at University!). I don't have a set "style" since I just see stuff I like and try it out. I'm loving some of the pixel art work in this thread, I would definitely love to try pixel art out for my Gamemaker projects.

Here's some of my stuff:

My avatar image, done in Zbrush. I adore bats <3 My current Gamemaker project actually features a bat as the "hero"!

Daxter (Zbrush, Maya, 3D Coat, Substance Painter, Marmoset). Please Naughty Dog, make Jak 4 D:

A 2D painted fan cover I did for the latest Ratchet and Clank game (in case you couldn't tell, I'm a nut for platformer games!). My end goal is to create a fun little platformer in Gamemaker. This image was mostly painted in Manga Studio, but I also used Photoshop for some post-work.

I'm hoping to make some beginner 3D tutorials in the future, but for now, I'm focusing on learning a bit of basic GMC to get my art moving around on a screen at least D: Once I've got some decent art and animation done for my game project, I'll add them in this thread.

E

Ethanicus

Wow, I'm happy I found this thread! I'm an artist trying to learn a little programming in Gamemaker, because a lot of my art just sits around doing nothing once I've finished with it and I have a lot of game ideas in mind. I'm primarily a 3D artist, but I do 2D and animation too (animation was my degree at University!). I don't have a set "style" since I just see stuff I like and try it out. I'm loving some of the pixel art work in this thread, I would definitely love to try pixel art out for my Gamemaker projects.

Here's some of my stuff:

My avatar image, done in Zbrush. I adore bats <3 My current Gamemaker project actually features a bat as the "hero"!

Daxter (Zbrush, Maya, 3D Coat, Substance Painter, Marmoset). Please Naughty Dog, make Jak 4 D:

A 2D painted fan cover I did for the latest Ratchet and Clank game (in case you couldn't tell, I'm a nut for platformer games!). My end goal is to create a fun little platformer in Gamemaker. This image was mostly painted in Manga Studio, but I also used Photoshop for some post-work.

I'm hoping to make some beginner 3D tutorials in the future, but for now, I'm focusing on learning a bit of basic GMC to get my art moving around on a screen at least D: Once I've got some decent art and animation done for my game project, I'll add them in this thread.
I seem to recognize that last one. When did you post it?

F

Forester

Wow aamatniekss I last saw your work a year of 2 back in "There was a Caveman" and I didnt think it could be more amazing... I was wrong.

orange08

Have to give you credit for being able to model in 3d so well... something into which I have never ventured. Also, I know next to nothing about pokemon, but I definitely like the 4th model, the one on the far right best of all. It looks cuter than the rest.

For my part I finished a stipple drawing a couple days ago. It's my first time doing a stipple-exclusive drawing, so it was kind of an experiment... but I had fun and I'm relatively pleased with the result.

E

elementbound

Here's a beast-thing I did for one of my prototypes :) Very much inspired by Starcraft's zerglings, but I hope I could shake that off. Aside from its name - swarmling :D

It also has a turntable and a timelapse

As always, the anatomy is off in some parts :p

E

elementbound

Hey, the motions are pretty well done! I usually just do simple loops, so this is pretty impressive for me.

alexde5th

Hey, the motions are pretty well done! I usually just do simple loops, so this is pretty impressive for me.
Thanks. Body motions have gotten much easier for me since last summer. But the most well animated character is obviously the charmander. He's pulling off an impressive scare-crow impersonation.

Bingdom

Googledom
Orc.png
Antialias.png
City Large.png
Straw House.png
Dev Team.png

Last edited: