The Unofficial Art Gallery

S

signal

Here is a painting I did in 2015 of Star Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy:
That should read:
Here's the coolest F&!$%ING painting you'll see on these forums this decade.

I'm still tweaking things here and there, but here a few more character portraits, with their matching sprites:
Is she single? You know, for research purposes, and what have you.

alexde5th

@JacobV Something looks a little wrong with the first picture. Other than that, looks pretty good.
==============================================================================================================================

Negotiations.

JackTurbo

Been playing around with pixel art in Marmoset Hexels 2 since picking it up in the humble bundle the other week. Its pretty basic but a bit simpler than photoshop for these sorta things...

alexde5th

You know, at this point, I think these 3D models I've shown in this thread could make a decent game.
A remodel of the smaller character.

M

Misu

Hey everyone. Just wanted you all to know that sadly I wont be able to update the gallery for February. I am going to be extremely occupied with three things:
GM Jam
Team Project
Getting back at painting

However... I am finally seeing good art atm. There might be a huge update for March. Anyway. Keep posting your best artworks. I will be paying attention to see what pieces are worth haning on the walls of the art gallery. ;)

E

Erdrickgr

"Magic healing pool" for a top-down RPG I'm working on (still needs some work, on the water in particular)...

sp202

My first time doing this sort of thing. I can see plenty to improve on; impatience got the best of me and using a pen meant I had to roll with the punches. Even so, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't proud of what I managed to produce.
WP_20170224_03_57_18_Pro.jpg

EDIT: Here's a higher quality, slightly cleaned up version (apologies for the size):

Last edited:
K

kingchessgaming

some characters i made for my game. characters in order of appearence are RatKing,MeatMan, Shelly (he's not a turtle. hes a shotgun shell).RatKing.png meatman.png shelly.png