Windows The underworld [2014]

Bluetail7

Explore the land of the Aeria, a world with a light and dark side, where you goal is to survive and find points of interest.​

Use distinct character styles:
One that adapts to your needs and environment, while the other request a special sequence in order to perform attacks.

Tamy, the overworld creature: The user friendly character that involves simple commands and makes the game easy to play.

Red Wind, the inner demon: A complex character, hard to adapt and difficult to control, make sure you have the patience to play with this one.

An enhanced version of it's predecessor.
This is the second platformer released to the public.
A kind of sequel from it's predecessor, includes a new character and multiple attacks. Some items were implemented and small features such as fishing in order to heal.

This game was created for learning purposes and as a hobby: it isn't meant to be commercial or to be open sourced. Copyright belongs to it's respective owners.

Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwqa3y8gsrbjj9k/The underworld.exe?dl=0

Last edited:

woodsmoke

I find it very hard to see/recognize things in that gif screenshot. I guess it's supposed to be dark, but then the UI should be in the same dark, low-contrast style.

Bluetail7

I find it very hard to see/recognize things in that gif screenshot. I guess it's supposed to be dark, but then the UI should be in the same dark, low-contrast style.
Indeed, it is too dark in the cave zone, I might and try to get a better preview. Thanks ;)