GMC Jam Discussion The Thunderous 34th GMC Jam - Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

HayManMarc

I finally figured out how to implement an online highscore system (thanks, @Appsurd), and hastily added it to PINN for testing.

I know my menu system is funky, but if you'd like to check it out and try for the top ten, that would be awesome of you! (I started it off with the lowest score possible - lol!)

I made a WIP page for PINN where you can get the new download. Thanks!

Last edited:

GameDevDan

Former Jam Host
GMC Elder
Add the GMC Jam 35 to your calendars so you don't forget to enter!

How to:
  • Click this Google Calendar link to set up the event on your account based on a standard template
  • On an iPhone or iPad, ask Siri to set up an event for the 28th of November called "GMC Jam"
  • On Amazon Alexa, ask Alexa to set up an event for the 28th of November called "GMC Jam"
  • On Google Home or Google Assistant, ask Google to set up an event for the 28th of November called "GMC Jam"

P

ParodyKnaveBob

To finally get back around here to respond to the last reviewers of Tic-Tac-Toe (sorry!):

Marc: Hay, Man, thanks for playing. $:^ } Like I commented on the video itself, I lol'd @ "You're in the frying pan, buddy. Here it comes!" But hey, 23rd place, better than I expected. $:^ } Oh! I found where I wrote "nine points of entry." It was official in that I wrote it on the game's entry post itself (and not just somewhere in the discussion thread). @HayManMarc

@Alice: "I mean... it's a Tic-Tact-Toe. ^^' A very functional Tic-Tac-Toe, but I'd like to see more Tic-Tac-Theme." Lol, yeah. Like my notes say, I didn't even intend it for the jam at first. Indeed, though, thank you for the "very functional" bit. ~nodnod~

And now the big mamma jamma, @Micah_DS: Dude, you made my day (that day a month ago. Lol). Thanks for the encouragement, and I'm glad you enjoyed. $:^ J On theme: No offense in the least! If anything, I appreciate you reading and considering my notes! You giving 24th place is pretty nice in my mind, ha ha ha ha. On concept: Yep, not very creative at all, lol. "What piddly thing can I do to get back into GM?" heheh Thus, I appreciate the "very solid" remark. ~nodnod~ On presentation: I wanted audio, but oh well. Thank you @ menu comments! I've lost my years-long work on a menu system, thus just crammed in the whole title screen at the very end in around 40 minutes I think. Also, yeah, for some reason, I've always loved teal and purple in general, heheh. And definitely thank you for noticing and commenting on the gameplay grid's color changes; one person played it on my laptop and didn't even notice the change... On additional pros & cons: Coo'. $:^ P You brought the golden ticket as far as I'm concerned, rating the game lowly as should be compared to so much jammy goodness, yet nevertheless catching so much attention to detail I did put into it. Thank you much. $:^ )

Status
Not open for further replies.