• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Steam The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia

Misbug

Morbidware recently released a game I worked on made with Game Maker called "The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia".
It's a typing game mixed with bullet hell features in which you control a rogue exorcist that has to type spells in order to free the soul of possessed people. There's a storyline that links all the levels and also a few puzzles that use typing as a core mechanism. The soundtrack was composed by Gost.
We'd love to hear your feedback on our game so here's the release trailer:

This game is for both PC and Mac and it's available on Steam, Gog and Kartridge.
People seem to enjoy it and we are happy we used Game Maker :)

P.S.: This is my first post because I ain't a coder (pixel pusher here) and most of the things I read here are out of my experience, but because of this project I got involved into coding a bit and probably going to be around a lot more :)

Last edited:
M

Misty

I don't like the shade of yellow in the video. However, everything else looks pretty professional to me.