Discussion The Solution to Curing Cancer is here! ... ... ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Misu

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for Switch is the best game that has ever been invented and its the worlds most top potential entries in all jams, overpassing Breathe of the Wild and Super Smash Bros Ultimate (and that hasnt been released yet). The world already knows this; its the pure life that revives our souls and takes away our adulthood and transforms it into childhood. Its the holy grail that has been locked away inside the Pandora box and buried in the lost city of Atlantis. This magical game was descended by the gods of Nintendo to rejuvenate our love for videogames!
And
There
Is
PROOF

Archaeologists have unraveled an old Hieroglyphic passage hidden in the tombs of Satoru Iwata's grave that reveals the true secrets of the game and why it has been considered the best game to forever live its title.

Markings shown that there was secret contents locked away inside the cartridge of the game, with additional stuff that never been mentioned, not even the creators who worked on the game knew. The passage mentioned the following:

eeretjhb erkjbkw lg klanofn kwhrt oifaok skfhk ksheojf eiobfk

That message is Animal-Crossinese for:

Press A,B,A,B,Up,Down,Left,Right 10 million times on Menu and then START
It goes to show that there is something secret about this and yet no one has ever attempted this so far.

Another clue has been discovered. LOOK!

Take a reeeeeeeeal close look into the image... do you see it?

The mysterious character is none other than Shrek!

This whole time our most beloved character in the world (that's not Mario of course) has been kept hidden away in our most beloved game ever! The unlocking of such character would bring life and joy to the universe! Everyone would start flying and become immortals! If only we knew how to unlock such ways; its a mystery people remain questionable. This truly means that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the worlds most heavenly advance games on this planet with the world's most promising contents on this planet that no other game has had. And there is no other entry or hypocrite that can alter this bias opinion until there are actual evidence that this game sucks (which there is no evidence and I know because I am your prodigy).

We should all cherish this moment and pray for this game! Pray as if there is no tomorrow...

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Did someone mix up their two accounts that both start with "Mis" here...?

Also, is there a point to this topic?

M

Misty

Incorrect. Game Maker is love, game maker is life, Shrek is blasphemy.

Also, Mario Kart 8 cannot cure cancer, as it is mountain dew and doritos.

Only Game Maker 8 can cure (or give) cancer, perhaps you have it confused, as they both have "8" in the title.

M

MishMash

The easiest way to cure cancer is to delete Brigitte from Overwatch.

M

Misu

The easiest way to cure cancer is to delete Brigitte from Overwatch.
Dont you mean Tracer?

Incorrect. Game Maker is love, game maker is life, Shrek is blasphemy.

Also, Mario Kart 8 cannot cure cancer, as it is mountain dew and doritos.

Only Game Maker 8 can cure (or give) cancer, perhaps you have it confused, as they both have "8" in the title.
U r entirly wrong. Gam makr 8 is nothing compared to game maker 1 and game maker 1 will forever be the best because its the father of all other game makers. However, the only gam makr that the gods use is Game Maker 8 Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch

Expecting Tsuka or Noct to shut down this thread soon

N

NeonBits

The mysterious character is none other than Shrek!
It's not green, so it cannot be Shrek, Hulk, or the Green Giant. It's worst! it's Space Invaders!
The world already knows this; its the pure life that revives our souls and takes away our adulthood and transforms it into childhood.
You forgot that the world has already faced "Space Ace's all mighty Infanto Ray"!

life and joy to the universe! Everyone would start flying and become immortals! ... We should all cherish this moment and pray for this game! Pray as if there is no tomorrow...
"as if there is no tomorrow"? I thought I would be flying and become immortal! Scam! I knew there was something false somewhere in all this heavenly marketing campaign! It was for the glory of a videogame! For the power of a company! Well, it's all good with me; it would be terrible to face a planetary nuclear war in a state of immortality....

Last edited by a moderator:

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Both Mis-es may relocate to the spanking room for, uh, disciplinary treatment. One after the other, please, I'd rather savor this.

Since there still hasn't been any valid explanation regarding the point of this topic so far... time to cure the cancer. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.