• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

The secret of gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Misty

The secret of gaming is located in the heart chakra.

The focus is on mind-gaming, gamings to captivate the mind. The mind constantly seeks new toys, distractions, to fulfill itself. Once the mind is bored of one toy it moves on to the next.

Games that do not captivate the heart are simply toys, to be moved on one to the next. And we live in an age of negativity and heartless people and hostility. So it is easy for gamers to get wrapped up on it and become zombies themselves. When a game is made by process of a corproate, controlled thinktank (usually dominated by Western, Puritan negative-ego-shame-type gendered-enforcement thinking patterns) rarely will it have a full meter of the heart chakra.

And what is gendered-enforcement? It is a type of egoistic thinking pattern that unenlightened folks seem to suffer as a delusion. It can be explained by examples: Men who shame other men who are more feminine in some way that them. On the flip side, women and men who shame men for having masculine thoughts or tendencies. It is hate and fear based and a borderline obsession, a neurosis.

Also, people who walk around with "LOVE" t-shirts doesn't mean they necessarily have any HP in their heart chakra, like many just walking hypocrites in this age of confusion.

What games in the world have the highest ratings of all time? Chrono Trigger, Legend of Zelda Ocanira of Time, and Perfect Dark.
And what do all of these games have in common? Good graphics no. What they have in common is heart (Zelda litterally has the health meter as hearts.)

And this is also the reason, neither minimiliast games, nor games with amazing artwork advertisements hit the mark. The minimalist game stimulates no chakra in particular. And the amazing artwork icon-games (for example, those mobile games with icons made by talented artists) mainly activate your mind-chakra, with your eyes. Creating a mental obsession a curiousity, a click bait, like a toy, but the click bait does not last, because it does not stimulate your heart.

Also, simply making a game about romance will not work either. That is an attempt to brute force and cheat the system. Simply shoving romance at a player will not automatically activate their hearts, it may do the opposite, triggering a negative reflex of a bad romantic memory of the past.

So your main question may be, why am I giving the secret of gaming away? What's in it for me? Rest assured this was a carefully thought out, well reasoned decision that I thought about for at least 5 or 10 minutes. I recognized how Shigeru Miyamoto saved the market nearly 30 years ago. The videogame market was in a state of decline, and the world was losing interest in games. To ensure the health of the market I must periodically give away secrets like these. True, it gives my competition less of a handicap. However, if the market collapses altogether, or consumers start to lose interest, then I will have screwed myself over royally. And that is why, I have no choice, I must periodically maintain the health of the market, or it is totally bad news.

Last edited:
I feel more stupid for reading that, or anything you write really. I'm starting to think you're not actually a troll and really believe everything you say and that's a little terrifying.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Okay Misty, whatever you say. I can't really see any conversation value in this, as (like most of your topics) it's just you saying "MY OPINION IS ALL THAT COUNTS", and so I'm closing it. Nothing personal, but we like our topics to have some discussion value... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.