• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Free The Robbing of Rem Rasul - a tribute to old Game Maker B-games

F

FYNDR

In the middle of the night, a burglar breaks into your apartment and steals your most treasured possession: a copy of Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School on VHS tape. As hard-boiled detective Rem Rasul, you'll have to rely on your uncanny powers of deduction, your trusty revolver, and your crippling addiction to nicotine in order to track down the culprit and solve this mystery. However, you soon discover that there's more to this case than meets the eye...

A homage to B-games from the early 2000s such as Revenge of the Sunfish and Sexy Hiking, The Robbing of Rem Rasul features 24 poorly-drawn levels spanning a variety of game genres - action, adventure, platforming, puzzle-solving, and even turn-based role-playing. This diverse collection of play styles, combined with a hodge-podge of bizarre graphics and blatantly stolen audio effects, ultimately makes for a surreal yet satisfying gaming experience.

You can download the game from my itch.io page at https://fyndr.itch.io/the-robbing-of-rem-rasul

R

Raonak

wow, i love the art style, hitting me right in the nostalgia

gonna give it a play