Forum Game The Rhyming Game (Continue the rhyme from person above you)

Z

Ziphold

It's simple!
You have to continue the lyrics of the person above you.

Rules:
  • Each poster gets one line
  • Must rhyme with the post line above you
  • It can be about anything, as long as it rhymes
  • You can double post as long as you are not answering to yourself (You can't continue the rhyme to your own line, someone must continue your line first)
  • If there is no way to rhyme the word above, use www.rhymezone.com, or simply start a fresh line.
:)
I start:

I woke up in the morning and I felt so great,

S

Sudo_Radish

after some time, realized no one was home, now to procrastinate

S

Sudo_Radish

The demon studied, sat in the home, "why did you matsurbate?"

C

crumblewolf

I replied to the demon "its because I am lonely, can you relate?"

RujiK

"Fate does mandate the weight of hate I cultivate. Concentrate, consecrate, Checkmate!!"

...Then I noticed the demon was actually just a chicken. CHICKEN!!!

R

roytheshort

You ate a demon and it was reekin', more your pique than you peak whatever you're seekin'. If I'm honest, you're probably freakin' on what you ate mate, it make you irate cause you're in a hell of a state with your shriekin'. Sandwich and coffee... don't make you see those things, you gotta take drugs to see a demon with wings. You try to deep fry, you probably die, you didn't like it now cause it's the end of the line how your whole body is creakin' and it's over now. If that breakfast ain't caffeine and bread you're and nearly dead what could cause you to be leakin' with dread? I'll tell you. Mom's spaghetti, his palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy.

Z

Ziphold

You ate a demon and it was reekin', more your pique than you peak whatever you're seekin'. If I'm honest, you're probably freakin' on what you ate mate, it make you irate cause you're in a hell of a state with your shriekin'. Sandwich and coffee... don't make you see those things, you gotta take drugs to see a demon with wings. You try to deep fry, you probably die, you didn't like it now cause it's the end of the line how your whole body is creakin' and it's over now. If that breakfast ain't caffeine and bread you're and nearly dead what could cause you to be leakin' with dread? I'll tell you. Mom's spaghetti, his palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy.
Poster ignored, not followed the rules.

And I din't really like it. Can you hear wut I'm speakin'?
Oh damn, the soup water in the kitchen is still leaking.