• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android "The Project Has Stopped"

G

Guilherme Hernandez

Can someone help me? I do not know how to find the error, even because it does not point the error. I start the game and after about 10 or 15 seconds of play, it simply closes and speaks:

"[Project name] Has Stopped"

and closes the app. How do I find where the error is?

I've opened another project, but it's the same thing. After testing another project, I created a new project, with only one object rotating in the center of the room, and not closing. Could someone help me with this? I think it may be some internal configuration. Something related to Mobile memory, I do not know what it can be.

I did not do any internal configuration for Mobile.
I'm opening the project on the emulator "MEmu"