Forum Game The Presidential Campaign

M

Misu

alexda5th... you do know that you are no longer a candidate so you cant part-take in the race nor any candidate move :p

ANYWAY! ITS VOTING DAY!!!

VOTE FOR ONE OF THESE CHOICES BY PMing ME THROUGH MESSAGE!

Good luck everyone!

G

GVmG

upload_2016-7-22_14-58-24.png
This is the best slogan I've ever seen, jokes apart. Other than that being mine, I'd vote for whoever would have that slogan in any IRL campaign.

M

Misu

alexda5th ... it seems you did not follow the rules of the game that is mentioned in the first post of this thread. How aweful of you. You should be ashame of yourself... it clearly states on the first post "those who win the primaries may move on to the final stage while the others who did not win are now voters only".

You lost the primaries last week so you are no longer candidate. You are only voter now

alexde5th

alexda5th ... it seems you did not follow the rules of the game that is mentioned in the first post of this thread. How aweful of you. You should be ashame of yourself... it clearly states on the first post "those who win the primaries may move on to the final stage while the others who did not win are now voters only".

You lost the primaries last week so you are no longer candidate. You are only voter now
Ah... That might explain it.
Oh well. I guess I'll think of either of the two to vote for.

M

MikeDark_x

I can't really think of a better president, I believe he'll make the GMC great again

R

roytheshort

None of my posts made any sense, I had huge periods of inactivity, I contradicted myself, backtracked and lied. None of my policies had any real substance.
I still became president.

Just like US Politics right now.

Last edited:
G

GVmG

You guys are not going to be fine, no pizza or equality for you.

Have fun being dictated by that filthy communist.

jk this was fun