Forum Game The Presidential Campaign

M

Misu

Reminder that the election day is on this July 15th. Remember to vote (hopelessly) for one of each party by PMing me. I will announce the winners of the primary at that day. The two primary winners will compete for the final elections.

A

AlphaChannel

Will the candidates be assigned primary colors? If not it cannot be considered a legitimate primary.

M

MikeDark_x

That's not how it works, my man.

You said you're 6'2". That's also how tall Don-huh, Ronald Trump is.
There are always exceptions, in this, not all tall people are trustable to make big decisions, however short people can't make big decisions because they're above their level

G

GVmG

There are always exceptions, in this, not all tall people are trustable to make big decisions, however short people can't make big decisions because they're above their level
So you're saying short GMC members are literally "lower beings" than taller GMC members?

alexde5th

So you're saying short GMC members are literally "lower beings" than taller GMC members?
I HOPE thats not what he's saying. Because A, that's not equality, thats oppression! And B, does Mike pray to cheese?

If he doesn't, then he's not a legit mammal. Or animal. Or something that can vote.

G

GVmG

[citation needed]
I provided proof, you're the one that needs to provide a good argument and proof for it. All you did was say what you'll do if you get elected, which is make everything in the community worse. You didn't even say how you'll do that, you just said you will.

You don't have fixed goals, you don't have anything, all you do is try to make the rich even richer and then defend yourself by saying the others don't have proof of what they're saying against you when the proof has been shown.

The [citation needed] is on your side, man, not on mine.

Lukasmah

I provided proof, you're the one that needs to provide a good argument and proof for it.
That's not how this works.

That's not how any of this works.

All you did was say what you'll do if you get elected, which is make everything in the community worse.
This is simply false. Bovine faeces, one could say.

You didn't even say how you'll do that, you just said you will.
I literally described what I plan to achieve and how I intend to achieve it in my first post.

You don't have fixed goals,
See above.

you don't have anything all you do is try to make the rich even richer
Well, yes. Are you not trying to help get the rich richer and help them oppress the lazy poor? Do you not care about the hard working upper class?

and then defend yourself by saying the others don't have proof of what they're saying against you when the proof has been shown.
When? You posted a likely fabricated screenshot of an unreliable webpage, and you didn't even link to it.

The [citation needed] is on your side, man, not on mine.
You're the one claiming my grandfather is Hitler etc. The burden of proof is on you.

Is this smear campaign of yours really worth more of your attention than the real issues, like the rich not having all of the wealth?

G

GVmG

That's not how this works.

That's not how any of this works.
Then tell me how it works, mr.I-Know-How-Everything-Works-But-I'm-Not-Going-To-Tell-You.

I literally described what I plan to achieve and how I intend to achieve it in my first post.
Bovine Faeces. All you did was make generic statements about making the rich even more rich.

Well, yes. Are you not trying to help get the rich richer and help them oppress the lazy poor? Do you not care about the hard working upper class?
I am trying to help everyone, unlike you, who only care about yourself and maybe about those as rich as you.

When? You posted a likely fabricated screenshot of an unreliable webpage, and you didn't even link to it.
You didn't post anything though. I provided proof of what I was saying, be it real or fake (which it isn't). All you did was accuse me that my proof is fabricated.

You're the one claiming my grandfather is Hitler etc. The burden of proof is on you.
I did post the proof, in fact. You're the one claiming my proof is fake. Proove that my proof is fake.

Is this smear campaign of yours really worth more of your attention than the real issues, like the rich not having all of the wealth?
That's not a real issue. The rich do not have enough wealth, but the poor have even less. I'm trying to make things equal by giving everyone more wealth. And we know that's possible, but your silly "political techniques" do only bad to the poor, stealing the little wealth they have and giving it to the already rich.

alexde5th

Maaaaaaaaaaaaay I step in here?
GVmG, you're doing well. Don't let that son of a b*tch...
(Notices that Lukasmah is on our side or something)
...oh. Ok.
Basically, we're all equal here. Don't let him stump you down or something.
Cheeselord will solve everything.

M

MikeDark_x

No, just that they are incapable of making big decisions, on the other hand they are capable of crafting metals fairly well, wait that's the dwarves... My bad, hmm... Well they ought to be far more capable to dealing with small decisions than taller GMC members, as that would be logical
I HOPE thats not what he's saying. Because A, that's not equality, thats oppression! And B, does Mike pray to cheese?

If he doesn't, then he's not a legit mammal. Or animal. Or something that can vote.
Cheese is a lesser god and a follower of the evil pickle, my lord is duck, and I shall follow his teachings as much as I can.
That's not a real issue. The rich do not have enough wealth, but the poor have even less. I'm trying to make things equal by giving everyone more wealth. And we know that's possible, but your silly "political techniques" do only bad to the poor, stealing the little wealth they have and giving it to the already rich.
And this shows why short people must not make big decisions, if you make more money the already existing money will devaluate making people even poorer than they already are

All I say is what is needed is to ensure a good salary to people and then we can tax the rich in small ammounts, then we use that money to provide people with better schools and to fight crime, of course communists wouldn't understand something this simple, nor will capitalist, that's why I am here as a third force

A

AlphaChannel

These ideals of equality are nothing more than a fabrication and a physical manifestation of the jealous scum you are! When I gain power, I PROMISE that the system will provide everyone with accessible meme-care. Noone will suffer from lack of memes (or clowns) AGAIN!

M

MikeDark_x

These ideals of equality are nothing more than a fabrication and a physical manifestation of the jealous scum you are! When I gain power, I PROMISE that the system will provide everyone with accessible meme-care. Noone will suffer from lack of memes (or clowns) AGAIN!
If I gain power I small put all of my efforts on developing an anti clown vaccine, however it won't be my fault if it ends in some people accidentally turning into mimes, as the mime gen is the only one capable of fighting the clown virus

alexde5th

Oh. Ok. I'm fine with that.
The entire time I've been pushing for Equality and CHEESELORD stuff. But... I can't really argue against Meme care.

M

MikeDark_x

Oh. Ok. I'm fine with that.
The entire time I've been pushing for Equality and CHEESELORD stuff. But... I can't really argue against Meme care.
Meme care is indeed a decent proposition, but the issue here is teaching people to make their own memes, otherwise we will be creating a dependant society that needs leaders to provide them with memes, and that's exactly what capitalists want

My only objection are the clowns, it's like giving a nuclear bomb to people incapable of handling it

G

GVmG

You say we make money, and I expressed myself badly there: we get money. Nothing to do with making it. Also I come from a law/business school, I know that the way that works is not directly proportional, and the value that the currency loses is not as much as it gains by existing. There is a point where they equate each other and then start decreasing, it's a curve after all, but it's far from our range.

Mr.Mike, you said exactly that short people are incapable of doing some things after saying "that's not what I meant". That's not logic, and you're tall. And you said that tall people are better at larger thoughts, and that's logic. But can we really trust the logic of someone that breaks his own logic?

Maybe you're so tall that there's less oxigen for your brain, up there.

As for the Gods, all religions are equal under my eye. All of them. Pickles, Great Duck, Cheese Lord, Lord Helix, no God at all, agnosticism, etc. You're free to choose and follow whicever one you prefer.

M

Misu

Votings start today! This has a duration of 24 hours. The candidates can look drag new voters into this to participate.

Voters must send their vote via PM to me. They must vote for one of each party.

Good luck everyone!

M

Misu

Guys. You have to vote for two people...

One from the neolibertarian party...
And the other from communism...

This is to allow possibility of two competitors to move on to the final stage. Hope its not an issue

Lukasmah

Then tell me how it works, mr.I-Know-How-Everything-Works-But-I'm-Not-Going-To-Tell-You.
I don't need to prove anything if you're the one making claims.

Bovine Faeces. All you did was make generic statements about making the rich even more rich.
Privatisation of pretty much everything, something I had already mentioned but you've just ignored it.

I am trying to help everyone, unlike you, who only care about yourself and maybe about those as rich as you.
You sooooo sound like a dirty communist right now.

You didn't post anything though. I provided proof of what I was saying, be it real or fake (which it isn't).
No, you didn't. You posted a screenshot of a website where the proof supposedly is, even though that is also very questionable, and you didn't even provide a link, making additional claims that "the proof has been censored", or whatever.

I have proof that you eat puppies for breakfast... Too bad Benito Mussolini, your mother, destroyed the proof by eating it with the puppies just like you.

"I have proof but the proof has been removed by Hitler or Obama or whatever"

All you did was accuse me that my proof is fabricated.
I'd asked you to link to this "real" Wikipedia page and you just kept saying you can't.

A screenshot of a page which uses external sources and external proof we see none of because you can't even link to it for some reason which may or may not be the fact that such a page doesn't exist does not count as a proof because it isn't one.

I did post the proof, in fact.
I must have missed that.

You're the one claiming my proof is fake. Proove that my proof is fake.
I can't. Because you still need to actually post it.

That's not a real issue. The rich do not have enough wealth, but the poor have even less. I'm trying to make things equal by giving everyone more wealth.
Why?

And we know that's possible, but your silly "political techniques" do only bad to the poor, stealing the little wealth they have and giving it to the already rich.
Well, yes. I happen to still care for my morals and want a fair GMC in which the poor stay poor unless they actually do something to make them rich, not because someone tries to help them. Because it's fair.

alexde5th

If I don't get elected, I swear, yelow-magma will rain down on cities, the sky will turn dark orange, the water will become piss! The Cheeselord will be VERY furious with me!
I cannot fail! If I fail...

Actually, I have multiple personality disorder. The one who types 80% of these is the crazy Cheeselord guy. This one? The actual one who controls the body. He's aAWESOME GUY! VOTE FOR ME!!!1

G

GVmG

Oh, also, it's possible that GV did 9/11. Here's a chat screenshot.
View attachment 1171
He posted a picture of himself, probably unaware of certain details hinting at his involvement in the destruction of the WTC.
Look at him, afraid of losing, he doesn't just keep continuing his presidential election after the voting period started, which is wrong and against the rules, but he even throws photo edits of his rival presidential runners in order to gain more votes.

There is proof that it's fake. Two proofs actually.
1. the original picture has been present on the GMC's Scrapbook for weeks, since the GMC has been re-opened.
2. my "own post" was not that, at all. You can see that here.

And I was the one faking proof, you said.

Lukasmah

Look at him, afraid of losing, he doesn't just keep continuing his presidential election after the voting period started,
meh

which is wrong and against the rules,
Source?

but he even throws photo edits of his rival presidential runners in order to gain more votes.
I literally just included your post. Also, there was something about about pots and kettles...

There is proof that it's fake. Two proofs actually.
Is there?

1. the original picture has been present on the GMC's Scrapbook for weeks, since the GMC has been re-opened.
Who said that's the original?
[/quote]

2. my "own post" was not that, at all. You can see that here.
You see, if we use this method of proving things, this only proves that you've made more than one post, because I've already posted proof that you've made that other post.

You see, by rejecting my proof like this you're also rejecting yours unless you find better arguments. You see, both are based on screenshots with no source and don't have much else backing them up. You need to either accept that the screenshot I posted is real because screenshots are valid proof or admit that just a screenshot is insufficient proof, discrediting your smear campaign. Wonderful, isn't it?

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and if you want to see his post just scroll up in Discord chat's general. It should be there unless he removed those posts, which is very possible.

G

GVmG

When will you just stop accusing me of dumb stuff that didn't happen, and stop attacking the other runners (or well, just me) while the voting has started?

As for the fact that you cannot continue attacking runners while the voting is up, the OP specifically says that the election is divided in two parts: the first where we try to convince people to vote us, and the second where the people get to vote us.

It is fairly clear that these two parts are separate and should not interfere with each other.

Lukasmah

When will you just stop accusing me of dumb stuff that didn't happen, and stop attacking the other runners (or well, just me) while the voting has started?
Nice counterarguments.

As for the fact that you cannot continue attacking runners while the voting is up, the OP specifically says that the election is divided in two parts: the first where we try to convince people to vote us, and the second where the people get to vote us.

It is fairly clear that these two parts are separate and should not interfere with each other.
[citation needed]

G

GVmG

Nice counterarguments.
I won't counter-argument since it's against the way I see the rules.

As for all your "citation needed" crap, I have a bad feeling about that. I will have my sources do some research, then we'll see.

A

AlphaChannel

The important question is not how many chickens I own, the question is how many chickens I could own if the government didn't steal. A communist like you wouldn't understand how harmful taxes are, though.
You didn't answer my question. Tell the voters how many chickens you have.

alexde5th

I also have a question, how long is this argument between GVmG and Lukasmah going to last? Because I'm starting to run out of cheese.
I need moar.

Cheese, that is.

G

GVmG

I also have a question, how long is this argument between GVmG and Lukasmah going to last? Because I'm starting to run out of cheese.
I need moar.

Cheese, that is.
I'm not even arguing anymore, he's still throwing stuff and accusing. According to how I see the rules, we're not allowed to fight each other anymore and we should focus on getting voters.

Regarding that, remember International Pizza Day as a prize for all that the citizens have done to accomplish full equality on the GMC!

A

Acr515

I did vote on GVmG as libertarian but I'm voting on Roy in the general election

Also, are there going to be vice presidential picks too

G

GVmG

Will you guys just stop posting your votes publically? They're supposed to be secret.

Lukasmah

I won't counter-argument since it's against the way I see the rules.

As for all your "citation needed" crap, I have a bad feeling about that. I will have my sources do some research, then we'll see.
So? Are you done with your "research"?