Forum Game The Presidential Campaign

A

AlphaChannel

Misu, can I rig the ballots?
Only if I can annouce the winner.

ROY IS A HYPOCRITE!
He claims he is a Communist, yet I have evidence that he said that communism is TERRIBLE and REALLY BAD!!! And the Lukasmah the capitalist DISAGREES!
Is it just me or does a coup d'état seem unavoidable?

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MikeDark_x

People, I must tell the truth, I am not a true follower of Duck, or the Pickle, I believe the world needs a neutral path, just like in this election so now I resign to my candidature as a communist, and I will take a candidature as a neutral party, the party that seeks the balance and the only party that is truly aiming for the good of people instead of people aiming to follow systems that were already proven to be a complete failure, people of the GMC, I want you to understand that both extremes are just as bad and that the only good path is neutrality, people of the GMC vote for the good of people, VOTE FOR THE NEUTRALITY!

G

GVmG

Mike is wrong. Neutral parties do not seek equality for everyone, they provide different rights to different parts of the community so that the final result is equal.

My objective is to grant the same rights to everyone, and also free pizza. That is equality if I ever heard of a good description for it.

A

AlphaChannel

Mike is wrong. Neutral parties do not seek equality for everyone, they provide different rights to different parts of the community so that the final result is equal.

My objective is to grant the same rights to everyone, and also free pizza. That is equality if I ever heard of a good description for it.
Bribing the voters with promises of pizza IS NOT equality. True equality is when EVERYONE is dirt poor.

G

GVmG

Bribing the voters with promises of pizza IS NOT equality. True equality is when EVERYONE is dirt poor.
Everyone except the president, right? Of course the president has to be a dictator.

Also I explained it again and I'd love to explain it even more: the "free pizza" is not a bribe. It's the prize everyone gets during International Pizza Day, an international festivity made explicitly to remember the power that us, citizens of the GMC, have, the power that we will use to unblock access the land of Pizzonia, that was imposed with a strict and confusing set of rules a few years ago by Lukasmah's ancestors.

It is a figurative way to remember ourselves that we have the power over this community because we are this community.

So maybe all the other candidates should step down from their golder pedistal and remember that they all are GMC members just like me, you, and everyone else here.

M

MikeDark_x

You won't understand, complete equality is what communism seeks, neutrality seeks to give the masses better lives without taking all that the rich have, our group does not attack capitalism, but instead we seek to force a salary increase, tax those in higher positions only, of course in a way to avoid taking all of their gains

All in order to provide decent CCBY assets to everyone

the battle is getting real

G

GVmG

That is what you're doing, yes. You tax only some people becuase they're richer. That is not equality but it results in equality for those that are less rich.

I'll give more rights to everyone. I'll make sure that the current system becomes the same for everyone. But we know this change can't just happen all at once, and after some small maneuvers during the course of my presidential years, I will put everyone on the same economical, social etc. plane, and everyone will then have the same rights and deeds.

That is equality. That is my objective. Our objective.

M

MikeDark_x

I will put everyone on the same economical, social etc. plane, and everyone will then have the same rights and deeds...
That won't do, humanity is not only social but also extremely competitive and because of that they feel the need to feel higher than other persons, that's why MMO games are so popular, it's like saying a person who played for 200 hours should have the same level and riches as a person who played 2 hours just because everyone must be equal, equality is impossible, and that's a fact

G

GVmG

That won't do, humanity is not only social but also extremely competitive and because of that they feel the need to feel higher than other persons, that's why MMO games are so popular, it's like saying a person who played for 200 hours should have the same level and riches as a person who played 2 hours just because everyone must be equal, equality is impossible, and that's a fact
Y'all talk a lot about "facts" but in two pages of presidential discussion the only fact I've seen was my picture of Lukasmah's wikipedia page showing his name being Lukas Mary Hitler.

M

MikeDark_x

Y'all talk a lot about "facts" but in two pages of presidential discussion the only fact I've seen was my picture of Lukasmah's wikipedia page showing his name being Lukas Mary Hitler.
Ok ok, George Villiers... but I have evidence that you used to follow a king

Lukasmah

Let's not confuse facts and fabrications, shall we?

Lukasmah

That was your official Wikipedia page man. There's nothing less fabricated than that.
Indeed. With the exception of everything, ever, there's nothing less fabricated than that. However, that exception is actually kinda important here.

G

GVmG

Indeed. With the exception of everything, ever, there's nothing less fabricated than that. However, that exception is actually kinda important here.
Do you have proof of what you're saying?

M

MikeDark_x

My spies lied me, that or you created evidence in the past to hide your real identity

G

GVmG

You haven't even linked to the page. It's you who doesn't even have any kind of proof for your claims.

But alright, I'll prove your wrong, anyway. Here's a link to my Wikipedia page, please show me the part of the article you took a "screenshot" of. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfection
That's not the real Wikipedia. We all know public access to the real original Wikipedia has been cut by Ronald's ancestors right before yours took power and isolated Pizzonia from the GMC.

My spies lied me, that or you created evidence in the past to hide your real identity
Spying is against the current GMC Rules. Hiding my real identity is against my own will.

If I wasn't running for president, I'd vote for someone that showed us who he really is, and that accomplished what I want. That's what I'm trying to accomplish.

M

MikeDark_x

You know I'm trying to look the worst to avoid people voting for me right?

Although what I said about neutrality is true...

G

GVmG

GV, why yur shirt says your a player?
That was a random shirt I got two summers ago. That picture is in fact 2 years old. The profile pic on facebook and the one I posted on the GMC are nearly 1 year old.

M

Misu

Queation for the campaign people...

How would you go about protecting your people from terrorist attacks?

M

MikeDark_x

I'd hire the terrorists and order them to make terrorist attacks without killing people, that way the other terrorists would not come because there would be enough terrorists here, it's completely logical and can't see why nobody has ever thought this up

G

GVmG

Helo and velcom to hydrolic press chanel. Fo' tooday's ekstra content we haev deez terorists, they are ekstreemly dengeroos and may atack at any taim, so ve must deel vith dem.

Lukasmah

By letting them handle it themselves. They're not babies, they can have control. This is why privatisation of police and armed forces are important.

T

Tirous

c'mon guys... cant we all just be centrists?

*gets shot for every angle*

*collapses*

... ... ...

alexde5th

I regret not subscribing to this thread in order to get updates :[
Oh well.

By the way, on the question of Terrorist attacks... here's my response.
We pray to the cheese lord! He's always given me my answers that I seek for. Maybe he'll do the same for you.*
He doesn't do people who are allergic to cheese....
Also, I'd like to address an issue that's been poking at me for quite some time. You see, RoyTheShort has some rumors flying around about some... lets say unspoken activities.
Right here is DIRECT PROOF that RoyTheShort is involved in the Illuminati!!

How dare him! That's the man you want to vote for?!
Vote for cheese lord, and you'll all be blessed with cheese!
P.S. I seriously regret not watching this thread.
P.S.S. I'm 5'6"
P.S.S.S. Pray to cheese.

Last edited:
M

MikeDark_x

P.S.S. I'm 5'6"
Even if I wasn't running for president I wouldn't vote for somebody shorter than me... I learned the hard way not to trust people shorter than 6' an inch or two doesn't matter but more than that...

alexde5th

Even if I wasn't running for president I wouldn't vote for somebody shorter than me... I learned the hard way not to trust people shorter than 6' an inch or two doesn't matter but more than that...
This is exactly what I'm talking about! Your propaganda is what's ruining this country! I'm trying to bring equality! And you over here, decide to rain on me like a giant bucket of water! Well Cheeselord ain't taking that 💩💩💩💩!
I DEMAND you apologize!

Or not.
I mean I can't force you to do so.
Still, my point stands!

G

GVmG

Alex is right for once! All heights are equal, just like all weights, skin colors, nationalities, religions, etc.

That's why you should vote for me, since I'm 5'4".

M

MikeDark_x

Gentlemen my reason to avoid trusting them is simple, Hitler was a shortie, do you want another Hitler ruling you? If so you must vote for shorties

Else you must vote for somebody taller than 6', and I happen to be 6'2"

Don't vote for a new Hitler, vote for somebody who seeks a better future for the gmc

G

GVmG

Gentlemen my reason to avoid trusting them is simple, Hitler was a shortie, do you want another Hitler ruling you? If so you must vote for shorties

Don't vote for a new Hitler, vote for somebody who seeks a better future for the gmc
This man is lying! Hitler was 5'7!

That's not as short as me! That's closer to Alex's height!

alexde5th

Mind you, me being 5'6" does not make me unqualified to be a dictator. Or president. Or somebody who tells others what to do.
My history is practically none-existent because reasons.

I PRAY TO THE CHEESELORD EVERY NIGHT. Did Hitler pray to the cheese lord? No? I thought so.
If there's one thing that I'm certain about, is that I have a cheeselord. He doesn't. Because of that, he's not a legit mammal. Point for me.

alexde5th

Do you have any arguments, any plans, anything that makes you worth voting for?
I got one.
Equality is a huge problem. Now this is a controversial issue worth discussing. Especially because of Feminist. (The modern day ones, not the ACTUAL Feminist back a century or so).
As much as I hate those sons of a bitches (Referring to those Revolutionary Communists...), I still want them to be treated equally. If they pull a robbery, they are to get the same punishment as the other one.
If they kill people, they are to get the same exact punishment! My point is: Don't give people advantages because of how they are (Gender, race, other).

And pray to the CheeseLord.

G

GVmG

Do you have any arguments, any plans, anything that makes you worth voting for?

Because these baseless accusations are quite ridiculous.
I already provided all the proof I could provide, my arguments aren't baseless. I was just asking if your grandfather did pray to the cheese lord or not.

If you don't want to admit he didn't, don't worry, it's fine. But the Cheese Cult followers won't be happy.

alexde5th

I already provided all the proof I could provide, my arguments aren't baseless. I was just asking if your grandfather did pray to the cheese lord or not.

If you don't want to admit he didn't, don't worry, it's fine. But the Cheese Cult followers won't be happy.
Oh they would be very disappointed. Don't you worry.

G

GVmG

Too bad I know you're secretly a demon who wants to replace everyone's hair with angry badgers.

Proof? I already provided all the proof I could provide, which is none.
But I did provide proof, a picture I took from the real wikipedia that your ancestor Hitler blocked. The way I got this is purely legal by the way. I passed law class, I can find loopholes everywhere.