• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android The PoweЯ [Android,Free]

L

limonlord

THE POWER
a game by S.R.L.C. studio.

ASRIA PREVAILS, comrades!

To begin with, thank you for cheking out this post and the game, i've put lots of effort into creation of it. :)

What about gameplay?
This game is about launching missiles (testing them), completing missions and increasing your income.
Actually, there are 19 different devastating missiles in the game which are divided into 4 generations.
Moreover, you can increase your income by building and upgrading your factory and so on.

What about the story?
The game has a little story and some missions which guide you through the game (by the way, the plot is quite simple and short).

What other features does the game offer?
Firstly, i've tried to create a variety of customizable stuff such as locations. So there are 6 different locations available in the game and some other customizable things (i'm going to add more things like that in the future).
Secondly, there obviously are sounds and music in the game. I believe i made the sounds and chose the music fit the game's atmosphere.

That's all for the introduction, there's a link to the game (Google Play):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.srlc.thepower

And there're some screenshots:

Menu screen:

Game process:

The missile shop:

Thank you very much again. I hope you'll enjoy playing it and share your impressions and thoughts.

P.S. That's the first game i created for GP and for the public on GMS so don't expect to face the real game development mastery.:D
P.P.S. I thank all people who helped me with scripts and music.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GameBorgs

Greetings comrade

I like the day/night cycle.
I like the background video in the menu.
I like the interface.
Ad intervals/placement seems fine.
I just noticed the screen that pops up if you don't touch the screen for a while. That's a nice touch so users can't just turn on the game and play while afk.
The prize option where you pay $35 is a nice touch.

I think it would be cool if you could keep collecting money while in the upgrade menu when you have the automatic money upgrade.(if that makes sense)
When in the upgrade menu I don't see my current money amount so I have to go back a screen to see it.
If I want to go to the main menu while in game I have to completely exit the game and start the game again, but that isn't too big of a deal.

Overall it's a good game.

L

limonlord

Greetings comrade

I like the day/night cycle.
I like the background video in the menu.
I like the interface.
Ad intervals/placement seems fine.
I just noticed the screen that pops up if you don't touch the screen for a while. That's a nice touch so users can't just turn on the game and play while afk.
The prize option where you pay $35 is a nice touch.

I think it would be cool if you could keep collecting money while in the upgrade menu when you have the automatic money upgrade.(if that makes sense)
When in the upgrade menu I don't see my current money amount so I have to go back a screen to see it.
If I want to go to the main menu while in game I have to completely exit the game and start the game again, but that isn't too big of a deal.

Overall it's a good game.
Hi, thanks for your feedback :)

woodsmoke

Nicely done, good atmoshere. The cookie clicker gameplay isn't for me, but it is perfect for mobile phones.

Last edited:
L

limonlord

UPD:
I'm going to update the game soon:
- All SDKs are updated
- RokoLabs SDK is implemented
- Some minor changes