GMC Jam Discussion The Post-Apocalyptic GMC Jam #1 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nacky Slocker

I'm not as organized as @Alice, so I can't set up a notification system, but follow the topic of the first OSG Jam and I'll post there the next one! :)
Thanks! I've been checking the GMC Jam, waiting for a mention of GMC Jam #2, and thought I missed something. Also, this specific game jam was mentioned by Mark Alexander in the YoYoGames Tech Blog. Congrats rui.rosario

Alice

Darts addict
Forum Staff
The discussion topic for the next Jam will be when it's due. Probably around 2 weeks before the Jam starts, give or take a day or two. Better not launch the hype train too early or it'll derail (plus the themes are yet to be collected).

In the meantime, I sorted out the first GMC Jam in the hall of fame/archive topic. You can read up on it here. A ZIP of whichever games I managed to download is also there. If anyone has any of the missing entries, I'd be grateful for uploading it somewhere and giving a link, maybe?

Furthermore, I started making a Jam statistics JSON, linked here. Basically, a nicely formatted collection of essential Jam data (entries, votes, etc.) ready for further processing for your data science needs. So far only Jam #1 is available, but it'll be updated as I keep adding other Jams as well. If there's some data you need that is not available there, please tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.