• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

The Pool Room

T

teamrocketboyz

here is my first physics based game and i thought why not try a pool game. the rules are simple there isnt any. Play as you normally play pool, by YOUR rules.

UPDATED VERSION now includes a sandbox table editor which allows you to lay out the table as you desire.

The game is downloadable at
https://scrapboxgames.itch.io/the-pool-room

please try the game and tell me any feedback you guys have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KPJ
T

teamrocketboyz

Any tips on how i can improve this? i have a great new update in the works.

T

teamrocketboyz

looks cool. only thing I see is are the balls stripes and solids?
This is based on a standard UK pool table which features reds and yellows and not the american stripes and spots.

its something i could look into but i thought in a 2d game sometimes it might be too hard to determine a stripe from a spot.

T

teamrocketboyz

Introducing version 0.2. Following on from the "play your way" theme im happy to introduce a sandbox editing mode that lets you lay out the table as you wish and also create trick shots if you feel the desire.

B

Booyaa

You can add cue animation based on power. I do not know much about pool, so I do not know what to add more, but it looks nice. Maybe more tables and cue customization.