• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

SOLVED The new 9slices dont work

F

FranciscoJGamer

Im trying to do a advanced textbox with text modifiers and I was using a normal 9slices script to draw the textbox and it worked correctly, but now I upgraded the project to the newest versión with the draw slices included but when I run the game it draw the sprite like it was only scaled instead of the normal 9slices, I tríed drawing the sprite in the draw and draw GUI Event but still the problem and in the room editor if a put the sprite in and scaled it, it work correctly but when I run the game it get only scalded

F

FranciscoJGamer

Forget about it, I open again gamemaker to take screenshots and it work correctly