Android The Maze 3D

A

abd_sab

Hi all,
I'm very happy to announce that my Android game : The Maze 3D is out.
I want to see all your suggetions and critics on it.
The game is a labyrinth game with 8 levels.

Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abdsab.maze

Store Description:
Amazing 3D maze game is now a available for FREE for android devices and is suitable for everyone.
The Maze 3D is a free labyrinth game that brings the classic labyrinth into a whole new 3D level dungeon like! Explore the mine and find a way out of 8 amazing labyrinths.
The game has over 8 levels of varying difficulty.
Collect the 3 diamonds on your way to the exit door.

Features:
● Simple and nice graphics
● Easy controls: walk, right, and left buttons
● Easy and challenging levels
● Mini Map to help you

Browse through the levels until you get gigantic mazes! It's a little bit scary!
Enjoy unlimited fun with this new 3D mine maze game.
Craft your way to the end of this challeging maze game.
The Maze 3D features beautiful pixel art graphics and a lot of challenge.

I hope you enjoy it :D

Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JRLS

I kinda like it!
Nice fluid movement and maze 2 was already a challenge. Nice!

However, if you are at the intro screen, the back button does not exit the game on my tablet. Is that not implemented? If not, i would definitely implement that :)
Also, there are ads which are sometimes on the button for going right, so instead i go right, some ad is opened. That was really annoying!

It's not that simple to easily walk around I think. You have to really go straight all the way, and then make a turn. Otherwise you're stuck against the wall. I would tweak that a little: so if you turn, but you're not all the way, you should walk a little straight automatically, and then turn right away. This way you can really smoothly walk around, if you know what i mean :)

A

abd_sab

Thank you for tesing the game,
And for the mentioned points, i will fix the bugs, and also for the mouvement i will see how to fix it to make it smooth in the next update, and also i will add some more levels and challenges :D

J

JRLS

sounds good to me!
I think this game can be good by tweaking the movement.
also, the game is fluid. Did you use the gamemaker 3d functions, or something else?

Maybe, you can do something with keys and doors, etc (different colored keys and locks), etc or some other challenges

Sabnock

can't down load this on my phone but the screenshots remind me a lot of Dungeon master on the Amiga. which was an amazing game.

A

abd_sab

sounds good to me!
I think this game can be good by tweaking the movement.
also, the game is fluid. Did you use the gamemaker 3d functions, or something else?

Maybe, you can do something with keys and doors, etc (different colored keys and locks), etc or some other challenges
Hi, i have fixed the mouvement while colliding with wall.
And yes i used game maker's 3d function and the game was based on hearthbeast tutorial, i've just changed the mouvment style and some little things.
And for the challenge i will try to add more levels and challenges as soon as i can :D
PS : The HeartBeast tutorial : http://learn.heartbeast.co/blog/278464/3d-dungeon-crawler

can't down load this on my phone but the screenshots remind me a lot of Dungeon master on the Amiga. which was an amazing game.

oh i've never heard about this game but it look's inspirating thank's for sharing :D