• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Beta Teppo's adventure...

pixeltroid

looks great dude. Nice tilework and artstyle. Looking forward to see how your project progresses.

But come up with a name for your project or change the title to "unnamed adventure platformer"or something. I almost didn't click on this thread because it's title was "no name". How do you expect people to check out your project if you haven't even named it?

Wanax

looks great dude. Nice tilework and artstyle. Looking forward to see how your project progresses.

But come up with a name for your project or change the title to "unnamed adventure platformer"or something. I almost didn't click on this thread because it's title was "no name". How do you expect people to check out your project if you haven't even named it?
Thanks! You have right but at the moment I don't have a name but I can give him a provisional name.

Wanax

And now...new light system for the player and simple boomerang (for now). When I have the hat sprite it will be the player's weapon.

Wanax

Hey there :) it’s been a while since my last post here, and now it’s time to show some images of the almost definitive version of my game. The game will be multilingual
(English,Francais,Deutsch,Espanol,Portugues,Jap,Ita)...I hope you like it :)

Snap1.pngSnap3.pngSnap4.pngSnap5.pngSnap6.png

And many more level...

pixeltroid

Hey there :) it’s been a while since my last post here, and now it’s time to show some images of the almost definitive version of my game. The game will be multilingual
(English,Francais,Deutsch,Espanol,Portugues,Jap,Ita)...I hope you like it :)

View attachment 53056View attachment 53057View attachment 53058View attachment 53059View attachment 53060

And many more level...
CONGRATULATIONS and well done!

Your game is looking very good! It's been 2+ years since you posted about your project and you have come a long way!