• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

The Lego Thread(Post your creations!)

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
My first video on my youtube channel is a LEGO video. LEGO was my world as a kid, and a very big escape. LEGO Star Wars, Bionicle and LEGO Mars Mission were my favourites. And the LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga video game is one of my most played games of all time, even to this day on Steam. I have much more LEGO videos I made as a chid, but not all of them are on YouTube.

RujiK

I built this when I was a child:

WOOOO-EEE! Snappy looking wheels you got there!

And here is a buggy I invented:

(I actually built loads of stuff but I don't have any digital pictures. I could dig some up.)

A

amusudan

I made so many lego creations based on WW2 battles (actually pretty good ones!) but since I started working on video games all my lego has been sitting in a big box, unsorted D:.

S

SyntheticStorm9

My first video on my youtube channel is a LEGO video. LEGO was my world as a kid, and a very big escape. LEGO Star Wars, Bionicle and LEGO Mars Mission were my favourites. And the LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga video game is one of my most played games of all time, even to this day on Steam. I have much more LEGO videos I made as a chid, but not all of them are on YouTube.
Ha! Ha! amazing! many laughs!