Forum Game The Great Adventure: Death of the Capitalist

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
Hello, young traveler! I assume you're young. I also assume you're a traveler. The truth is, I have no Idea.

This adventure is entirely undecided. You will take part in the story as it develops, so every decision you make, will greatly influence what happens!

Firstly!

What shall this adventure be called?

What is your name, young traveler? (I think you're a traveler. Who knows?)

(Each of you are your own character, you are all in the same place, where ever that may be.)

Players:

@Mercerenies, @amusudan, and @roytheshort - LUKASMAH-100

@Misu- Lukasmah (Dead), Lukan Spellweaver

@Lukasmah- Misuneridanoy

Current mechanics in effect:

Everyone has a balance. This means virtually nothing right now.

Last edited:
M

Misu

"The adventure of Mr. Blobby and the dying children of Cambodia"

My name is Lukasmah and I love capitalism! Isn't capitalism great! Money is the power! Long live outside distributions and production.

Also I am not a traveler, I am a business man and an astronaut.

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
Greetings Bawn and Lukas! Welcome to Cambodia! I'll be your friendly tour GM today, on this extravagant adventure! On our list of things to do we currently have:

Awe shucks. I seem to have lost the paper. Does anyone remember what was on our to-do list?

R

roytheshort

1) Buy Milk
2) Buy Bread
3) Visit Grandma and drop off her medicine
4) Renew insurance policy
5) TAKE OVER THE WORLD
6) Vacuum the bedroom

Mercerenies

I am LUKASMAH-99, a robotic duplicate of Lukasmah from a parallel universe with a single mission: turn everyone in this universe into Lukasmah.

R

roytheshort

That's such a stupid objective I bet you can't even convert one per- I am LUKASMAH-99, a robotic duplicate of Lukasmah from a parallel universe with a single mission: turn everyone in this universe into Lukasmah.

M

Misu

Ha! Jokes on you, Im already am Lukasmah!

Also LOOK

Isnt this image lovely?

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
Alright, everyone! Let's get on our list!

Parking the car, All of the Lukasmahs get out and start grabbing things on the list. LUKASMAH-99 gets the milk, LUKASMAH-99 gets the bread, LUKASMAH-99 picks up Grandmas pills from the pharmacy, LUKASMAH-99 complains about the insurance plan they're all on for some reason or another, LUKASMAH-99 bombs multiple countries in an attempt to cause chaos, effectively toppling multiple governments and taking his place on the throne of Liberland, soon to be the capital of the world, meanwhile, LUKASMAH-99 has just got back home. He has no idea why he was in the car, he needed to vacuum the floor of his bedroom.

Lukasmah

what is this i dont even

Fine.

I'm Misuneridanoy. I'm hear to teach people, tell them about the evils of alcohol and objectivity of art. I despise programming and think we would be better off without it, mostly just because I tried Haskell once and hated it. I think we should use penguin carcass based tech as an alternative.

My primary goals are to establish communism, conquer and destroy Benelux and kill Jackson Pollock.

Last edited:
M

Misu

Shawn forgotten about me! He only mentioned all the LUKASMAH-99 but he did not mention the regular Lukasmah! This got me depress. Oh well. Time to sell your posts for profit. $$$$$

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
A new player has joined! LUKASMAH-99s welcome them!
Misuneridanoy is here to teach you all a lesson, a lesson on the values of penguin carcass tech and Communism. The two practically go hand in hand! They will be a vital part of our team.

While all the LUKASMAH-99s are busy with the list, Lukasmah is sitting at home angry that he was left behind. So he hatches a plan to start charging for posts like the true capitalist he is.

All posts now cost $0.25 per post. You all have a balance of $10.00 now. Every post subtracts from this balance and adds to Lukasmah's balance. Currently this means nothing mechanically.

Misuneridanoy- $10.00
Lukasmah- $10.00
LUKASMAH-99- $10.00
LUKASMAH-99- $10.00
LUKASMAH-99- $10.00

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
LUKASMAH-99 now has one bank account. Their money is compiled together.

Lukasmah has profited $0.25

Misuneridanoy- $10.00
Lukasmah- $10.25
LUKASMAH-99- $29.75

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
Lukas, being the capitalist scum he is, decides to tax me as well. The money still plays no current mechanical effect.

Misuneridanoy- $9.75
Lukasmah- $10.75
LUKASMAH-99- $29.75
GM- $9.75

Lukasmah has profited $0.50

Misuneridanoy accuses LUKASMAH-99 of being a dirty communist! sort of hypocritical, considering Misuneridanoy is here to teach about communism, but whatever.

CRASH

There's a very loud noise, obviously. Can anyone see what happened? Is anyone hurt?

Mercerenies

LUKASMAH-99, noticing the convenient CRASH, takes the CRASH and puts it in his battery slot, allowing him to evolve into LUKASMAH-100 if the CRASH is compatible.

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
LUKASMAH-99 Has taken the CRASH! (Current Reality As Seen Here)
Fitting it into his slot, he closes the hatch and begins to update.
-----------------------
LUKASMAH-100 has booted up!

LUKASMAH-100 can you hear me? How do you feel?

Misuneridanoy- $9.75
Lukasmah- $11.25
LUKASMAH-100- $29.50
GM- $9.50

Lukasmah has profited $0.50

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
Lukasmah just never stops. I'm still unsure of what you wish to accomplish, the money has no value as is, Lukas.

Misuneridanoy- $9.50
Lukasmah- $12.00
LUKASMAH-100- $29.50
GM- $9.00

A

amusudan

I print another 1000 monies for me and my LUKASMAH-100 buddies because noone said I couldn't.

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
Seeing the possibility of the issue of running out of money, LUKASMAH-100 decides to print 1000 monies for him and the rest of.. him.

Lukasmah notices this and, in an angry rave, points out that you may not print of monies, as it is illegal! LUKASMAH-100 has been placed in jail. They did not pass GO. They did not collect $200.

At home, Grandma has died, as nobody brought her meds to her.

Misuneridanoy- $9.50
Lukasmah- $14.00
LUKASMAH-100- $29.00 and 1000 monies
GM- $8.50

Mercerenies

Yes, you've fallen right into my trap! You see, they keep the currency exchange dial in the jail, so I should just be able to turn this all the way up... yes. Now 1 monies is equal to $9999999999999999999999999999. So I'll just go ahead and get that converted over.

Lukasmah

Holy lord of forum games, were there really that many?
There were probably more games like that, but I didn't bother searching for them. Also, the non-forum forum game discord had a short game of Tic Tac Toe, but that turned into actual tic tac toe.

A

amusudan

Us uses our LaserEyesTM the break me, um.. Us.. Out of prison.

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
((What even))

LUKASMAH-100 has found the Dial of Currency (and also temperature). Turning the the dial all the way up, they have now significantly increased their amount of money!
Doing this has also turning the temperature to the max of 98° Fahrenheit. Dad senses all over the world are on high alert, checking their own thermostat, sensing a disturbance in the field of temperature dials. Luckily, the bars were made of the element Gallium! The bars begin to melt, however, LUKASMAH-100 won't let them get away that easy! They use their TradeMarked LaserEyes, scorching the floor of the prison.

Meanwhile, Misuneridanoy is having a pleasant conversation about forum games with LUKASMAH-100

Misuneridanoy- $9.00
Lukasmah- $15.00
LUKASMAH-100- $1.000000000000000000000000002725 × 10^28
GM- $8.25

Mercerenies

@Shawn Basnett Here's what actually happened.
A long time ago, Roy wanted to play Tic Tac Toe. After a couple of turns of being a normal game, Roy started charging money to make moves. Then people ran about and started stabbing each other. Eventually, the helicopter crashed, and someone ended up in Hell drinking tea with Satan and Hitler. Then Roy got bored and the universe stopped. A few months later, everybody started opening up sandwich shops, and for some reason everyone was a robot now. Naturally, people started auctioning off each other's organs. Then someone time traveled into oblivion and explored subspace. Another robot challenged an evil moth to a game of Monopoly out of revenge for his stolen girlfriend. Then Snail_Man became the fundamental particle in the universe, resulting in Roy meeting Nobody and using a magic red button to end the universe. So a new universe popped up, which Snail_Man promptly turned into ketchup. Then everyone realized how stupid this was and stopped. More recently, this new universe resumed. But it didn't last long and ended in a weird reverse dimension full of question marks for some reason. So a third universe popped up, in which Yokcos cloned himself, Roy started a boss fight, and amusu tried to steal a Necromancy Certificate. Meanwhile, in a parallel universe, Roy challenged everyone to fight an evil boss monster, which naturally resulted in a philosophical discussion of what is real and what is imaginary.

Anyway, back to reality, LUKASMAH-100 tears one of the bars off the prison and eats it, just to show how tough he is. Then he takes another bar and bends it into a balloon animal. This balloon animal shall be my weapon! he thinks to himself.

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
LUKASMAH-100 Decides to show off what a tough people they are. They begin to start drinking the Gallium off the floor. Taking in massive mouthfuls, they leave just enough to try and bend into a weapon. This proves impossible, as the Gallium is already liquid.

Misuneridanoy- $9.00
Lukasmah- $15.75
LUKASMAH-100- $1.000000000000000000000000002675 × 10^28
GM- $8.00

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
LUKASMAH-100 Has bought a farm!

Due to the lack of farms, you happen to buy a farm for most of your total money, significantly bringing your balance down.

Misuneridanoy- $9.00
Lukasmah- $15.50
LUKASMAH-100- $59.75
GM- $8.00

Last edited:

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
Lukasmah is certainly profiting now. He has applied a tax to every post, he now will make- Oh.

LUKASMAH-100 just beat Lukasmah to death. Being that there is nowhere for the money to go now, taxes and charges have now been removed. Meanwhile, Lukasmah's body is laying on the floor, broken and bloodied. Feel free to take anything you can find on him. Lukasmah may now respawn under a new name.

Misuneridanoy- $9.00
Lukasmah (Dead)- $15.50
LUKASMAH-100- $59.75
GM- $8.00