• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Forum Game The Great Adventure: Death of the Capitalist

M

Misu

My name is Lukan Spellweaver!

I am the creator of Homestead and I have a kangaroo for a slave in my basement. What shall I add into the next update of my game?

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
LUKASMAH-100 has claimed Lukasmah's left arm, they now adorn their trophy on their head.

Lukasmah has respawned as Lukan Spellweaver, the developer of Homestead! Lukan is known for hiding a kangaroo in his basement and riding it around the house with no clothes on.

As if to commemorate the death of the capitalist, a shop opens. Players may now spend their money there. What kind of shop is it? I can't see over LUKASMAH-100's armhat.

???
______
Stock Unknown

Misuneridanoy- $9.00
Lukasmah (Dead)- $15.50
LUKASMAH-100- $59.75
GM- $8.00

A

amusudan

LUKASMAH-100 investigates the mystery shop.

And kills lukan's kangaroo.

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
LUKASMAH-100 takes a closer look at the shop, to find that it sells Kangaroos and Kangaroo accessories. Angry at the reminder that Australia exists, you decided take a 25 minute detour to Lukan's home, where you break in and slaughter Lukan's Kangaroo. You then take it's carcass for future reference.

Kangastralia
______
Kangaroo- $50.00
Kangaroo Bag- $10.00
Lucky Kangaroo Feat- $5.00

Misuneridanoy- $9.00
Lukasmah (Dead)- $15.50
LUKASMAH-100- $59.75
GM- $8.00

A

amusudan

LUKASMAH-100 buys 11 Lucky Kangaroo Feat for $55 after noticing the typo, which instantly makes it worth 10x as much, re-selling it to Lukan for $550 (putting Lukan in huge debt).

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
LUKASMAH-100 buys 11 Kangaroo Feet, making a point to point out my typo. They then attempt to sell them to Lukan for $550, Lukan has not responded to the offer yet.
They then sell their organs at a low price of $30.00. Ecstatic at the low price of the organs, LUKASMAH-100 buys their organs back, just to sell them again. While LUKASMAH-100 starts to leak whatever fluid comes out of whatever they are, they decide to invest in an organ and begin playing it.

Kangastralia
______
Kangaroo- $50.00
Kangaroo Bag- $10.00
Lucky Kangaroo Feet- $5.00

Misuneridanoy- $9.00
Lukasmah (Dead)- $15.50
Lukan Spellweaver- $10.00
LUKASMAH-100- $4.75
GM- $8.00