Welcome to the GM OS Project! Here, you can experience my own way of writing a sub OS in GameMaker. Back in the day, lots of there have been
around, but my project is different - it's functional. Every feature is worked on to make it imitate an actual operating system. So, how is this project
unique? Unlike 99% of the sub OS projects, it's not just a few pre-scripted events and faked features - this project offers real functions, with lots of
work behind the curtain to perfect every aspect of it. But, for now, let me show you:
- Fully functional file management!
- In-depth, polished interface and GUI elements!
- A clipboard system, like you've never experienced before!
- New, fresh look!
- Third party program support - Write your own programs in GML!
- A built-in store - find neat apps for GM OS and download them with ease!
- Set up multiple User accounts, if needed!
- Accessibility options - high contrast, virtual keyboad
And much more!
~Soon to be updated~
Note: this project is not yet ready to be downloaded! Because of that, the download buttons are just there as a placeholder. But, in the meantime,
click on Watch Thread to get notified with every small update I'll post here!