• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows The Glitch Fairy! - Action 2d side scroller

Heya. I just randomly stumbled upon this post in the forum. I just wanted to say the game looks really cool. I especially liked the moment in the "Level 1" video where you ride the enemy's projectile to a collectible. That's great!

ok ive only played for like 10 minutes but this game is awesome. for one the place is call bad*ssia lmao and when you glitch the enemy shield he just hold up a sign that says help haha i love this game. not to mention the really tight dash and momentum mechanics. its a great game OP

BigRoc02

It is a great game, but I would advise adding a small cooldown for the normal attack, as you can spam it, which destroys everything quite fast, although i can see keeping it in as well

touhoufan90

It is a great game, but I would advise adding a small cooldown for the normal attack, as you can spam it, which destroys everything quite fast, although i can see keeping it in as well
Hi! We tried lowering the maximum number of projectiles per screen to 3 instead of 6, but the players preferred 6. Thank you for playing our game! How far are you now?