• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

SOLVED The given path's format is not supported?

B

bdapps

Hi, I am compiling and testing on my Android device. It's worked all this time, and then out of nowhere (not entirely sure what I did), it is now giving me this error. I tried researching it and said maybe I have a colon in some file path name? But I didn't change anything in terms of file path. Anyone know what might be an issue?

GML:
System.NotSupportedException: The given path's format is not supported.
   at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.EmulateFileIOPermissionChecks(String fullPath)
   at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.QuickDemand(FileIOPermissionAccess access, String fullPath, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath)
   at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
   at Igor.AndroidUtils.(String , String )
   at Igor.AndroidUtils.(String , String )
   at Igor.AndroidBuilder.Deploy(Boolean _exe)
   at Igor.AndroidBuilder.Run()

B

bdapps

changing the default icons in game options for andorid, fixed this issue for me... good luck!
Oh my...changing the adaptive icons (basically reuploading the same exact ones) fixed it for me. I would have never guessed or thought to do that without your reply. Thank you so much, you have saved me so much time as I was thinking about redoing it since my last backup (which was a while back...) thank you thank you thank you!