Beta The Gestures

Hi there gamemakers!
I am making a game called (at the moment) The Gestures. Its unique arcade game for android and iOS.

I am close to beta version (still many place holders/or big wip in graphics, sounds...) so I was hoping that some of you would like to help me test the game and give me some first feedback, if its fun or not, what is not right, etc ..... you know.

The game is just simple arcade game, based on reflex and precision. Enemies are spawning and you need to tap on them to destroy them. Some needs one tap to destroy, but other needs two finger touch to destroy, etc. You can get perks, witch which you can be more effective in destroying them.... and many more. At the moment there are now 15 different enemies, 100 directed levels, 36 perks and more features will come soon.

For now I have just version for android, so if you are interested, just drop me PM and I will make you a tester.

Many thanks

Cheers!

Last edited:

Morendral

You might get more help if you provided a description of the game and what to do. It's hard to decifer from just the screenshots.

You might get more help if you provided a description of the game and what to do. It's hard to decifer from just the screenshots.
Hi,
You are right!
The game is just simple arcade game, based on reflex and precision. Enemies are spawning and you need to tap on them to destroy them. Some needs one tap to destroy, but other needs two finger touch to destroy, etc. You can get perks, witch which you can be more effective in destroying them.... and many more. At the moment there are now 15 different enemies, 100 directed levels, 36 perks and more features will come soon.

Cheers

Last edited: