Not open for further replies.
M

Misu

Code:
C R O S S O V E R _ O F _ T W O _ T I M E _ Z O N E
Probably not it but its closest guess actually

Z

zircher

Day and night, chaos and order, male and female, mechanical and organic (ala cyborg), lots of ways to express duality within a single object or character. You could even take it literally with a coin flipping physics thing.

Now what would "Two sides of the same coin" mean anyway?
"(also be different/opposite sides of the same coin) › If two things are two sides of the same coin, they are very closely related although they seem different: Violent behaviour and deep insecurity are often two sides of the same coin."

Yin and Yang
Dark and Light
Up and Down
War and Peace
Sugar and Spice
Comedy and Tragedy
Bangers and Mash

matharoo

manualman
GameMaker Dev.
"(also be different/opposite sides of the same coin) › If two things are two sides of the same coin, they are very closely related although they seem different: Violent behaviour and deep insecurity are often two sides of the same coin."

Yin and Yang
Dark and Light
Up and Down
War and Peace
Sugar and Spice
Comedy and Tragedy
Bangers and Mash
GMS 1.4 and 2.0

S

Storyteller

It is now. +1 internets for having a game title that conforms to the the theme's format and length.

johnwo

Based on the current spacing:

Code:
D O O M S A Y E R _ O R A T E S _ T O M B S T O N E

T R O U S E R E D _ O I N T E D _ H O M O P H O B E

S N O W S H O E D _ O Y S T E R _ W O M E N F O L K

G

GVmG

Hello, despite sleep deprivation, I am alive and willing to revive my account to Jam for a weekend :D

I swear I'll try to submit something this time instead of disappearing for 9 months

EDIT: oh god what is that emote

I'm too used to Twitch emotes and anime react pics

*HYPE*

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Misu

Gee... Two days left... I wonder if there will be another letter reveal or space or something

r0wan

- - O - S - - E - _ O - - T - - _ - - M - - - O - -
there's no space after the first O so theme couldn't be "two sides of the same coin" rip

sylvain_l

Code:
D O O M S A Y E R _ O R A T E S _ D A M N A T O R Y
S P O N S O R E D _ O R A T O R _ J U M P S _ O F F
edit:
Code:
T W O _ S I D E S _ O N _ T H Y _ G A M E _ R O O M

Last edited:

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
@iMilchshake contributed the first community prize! Anyone else would like to add something of their own?
Might as well contribute a bit, I don't expect I'll have the energy to contribute with a very interesting game this time...
  • Top 3 gets a free copy of MariaEngine, YaruDanmakuEngine and Fast Furry Framework. (Teams still just get 1 of each so they need to figure out a distribution among themselves).
  • 9th place gets 10000 characters' (unformatted ASCII characters, includes whitespace) worth of flavor text about the item(s) or character(s) of their choice.

S

Storyteller

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
EPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYH!

(what? just calling my dog :whistles:)

matharoo

manualman
GameMaker Dev.
EPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYH!
I don't know why but I read that in female anime voice

G

gamemakermike

when is the topic is picked,is it picked on the 25th. I cant wait to win its going to be super cool.

O

Oyakiiv

assuming that "two_sides_of_the_same_coin" is the actual theme:

my inspiration would be FIRE!!! what about everyone else, if you are also believers?

S

Storyteller

moon of night and sun of day, a time they are betwixt
summer and winter, rainy and dry
then and now, past and future
never was and always will be,
from the beginning, until the end of time
i tell stories made from ideas and nothing,
this maker and this hype.

Alice

Darts addict
Forum Staff
The last letter reveal before the Jam starts!

- - O - S - - E - _ O - _ T - - _ - - M - - - O - N

1 day left!

D

dannyjenn

How do we get in on this jam? Is there a sign-up sheet somewhere? Or do we just make a game and submit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.