Team Request The Dragon Empire, LLC Is Looking For A Second Programming Partner! [Rev Share/Hobby]

T

TDE-Admin

The Dragon Empire, LLC is looking for a programmer who is interested in partnering with us in our dragon breeding game. The Dragon Empire is a 2D, multi-player, fantasy hybrid and was on-line from 2008 until 2015. We are currently re-coding the game functionality and re-writing the story line for an entirely new version of the game to be released initially for PC in 2017 and subsequently for mobile devices using Game Maker Studio.

Applicant Requirements:
• Ability to communicate on a regular basis with other team members via Discord, Skype or E-Mail.
• Ability to take direction and constructive critique with regard to produced work.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and produce specifically requested results.
• The Dragon Empire, LLC is a U.S. based company and thus for tax purposes any applicant must be a US or Canadian citizen.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Two years programming experience.
• Experienced with Game Maker Studio and a working knowledge of CSS, JS, jQuery, AJAX, PHP, MySql and CakePHP.
• Must be able to devote a minimum of 5 to 10 hours of programming per week.
• Must be willing to sign an NDA which requires full name and address disclosure.
• Must LOVE Dragons!

Please visit our Facebook (The-Dragon-Empire-108116015422) and check out some of our artwork and progress!

If you feel this project and a world of dragons is something you are interested in helping bring to life, please reply here to continue this discussion! :)

T

ThunkGames

Out of curiosity, why do you want someone 21 or older (as opposed to 18 or older)?

Also, your website says that the game is coming out in 2016, not 2017.

T

TDE-Admin

We are looking for someone with a bit of life experience and a bit more maturity. Also, States vary on the age of majority but 21 is the minimum age of majority for all. However if any interested applicant under 21 feels they have the appropriate credentials they can always contact us and make their case. :)

Yep, I forgot to fix that. :)

H

hrtstudios

I liked what I saw on Facebook, If you're looking for a composer I'd be interested.