The Clown Comic

M

Misu

Welcome to
THE CLOWN COMIC

I make comics. I draw many clowns! I share clown comics with you all! Feel free to share your clown comics too. Lets all clownify these lands! Clown is love! Clown is life!

Here is my portfolio:

... ... ...
Now a little quote from Roytheshort from Steve Buscemi from Spy Kids 2...
I make comics every 5 to 8 days so be patient, have fun, and share your inner clown spirit! CLOWN!

Last edited:
G

Guest User

Off Topic has gone too far.
Religion, introductions and psyche is one thing; an entire topic dedicated to genocidal, disturbing, not even funny clown comics is another.

I know I won't be able to stop you, so I wish you luck in this disgusting attempt at humor. =/

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Law

Your drawing is great, I figured you must have been copying someone else's comics and adding in your own text. TBH I don't really get the humor but your drawing is spot on. Keep it up!

M

Misu

Thank you. Btw this is a dark nihilistic humour comic. Many people here might not get it but it haves it senses. Also not all comics have to be funny. Mine tends to be "facepalm-like" or meme-like, although sometimes it may contain its humour.

M

MikeDark_x

Many people here might not get it but it haves it senses
I almost always end up laughing though... I love dark humour though... even racist jokes... but I'm not racist, I make fun of everyone to the same level

Reactions: Roa
G

Guest User

May or may not have been too harsh there, so I apologise. This was the final straw. It annoys me that people apparently have nothing better to do than draw dark comics centered around goofy figures hired for children/infants at parties. It's almost worse than MLP.

G

Guest User

For example, what the heck is that?
Makes no sense at all, just mindless gore.

You might try actually taking a moment to try to make a classy, well-thought-out joke, but no.

EDIT: Alright, I've let off some steam. I'm out of this topic for now, I think I've made my stance and point clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

roytheshort

It's not gore, that's face paint, have you ever seen Clowns?

M

Misu

Flaeon ... I already clearly stated that this doesnt have to be funny. There is no reason to argue on this. If you havent realize, memes are like this as well; they are not funny but follow a simple logic. Its sort of type of amusement that only some people might comprehend. If you dont like it then you simply dont have to bother us with your rampage. Having to ignore this topic is an option you can take btw instead of starting a tantrum. If you continue to sabotage here again, I will report you and I wont think twice on doing so.

L

Law

I like the art here, and respect your decision to draw what you want. I reckon if you tried to commit yourself to something, be it genuinely attempting to be funny or genuinely attempting to be dramatic, you'd have a chance at making something great. Not that you have to of course, you're welcome to do whatever you want with your skills. : )

M

Misu

Thats true. That is why I have been working on a special 5 page comic for a long while already. Its currently on its 4th page. Still needs work but before that I will toss a random separate comic, not much a huge thing but simple. Shoild be done by next week

Reactions: Law

Kepons

Lost The Bet
It annoys me that people apparently have nothing better to do than draw dark comics centered around goofy figures hired for children/infants at parties.
I know, right? People doing something they're having fun with is so irritating. I wish they all did only what you wanted.

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
When did clowns get scary? I mean, is that something Hollywood (or Stephen King) invented? Or have scary clowns been around for centuries?

Nowadays, seems like the only clowns I see are scary and evil. Are traditional funny kids' clowns gone?

M

Matthew

May or may not have been too harsh there, so I apologise. This was the final straw. It annoys me that people apparently have nothing better to do than draw dark comics centered around goofy figures hired for children/infants at parties. It's almost worse than MLP.
Are you aware that you self-identify as a furry?
upload_2016-7-9_13-22-20.png

You have no right to complain about people wasting their time drawing silly comics, or MLP. Furries are a blight on the internet that infests literally every single piece of media. It's like rule34 but for people who are attracted to animals.

G

Guest User

You know, you all have valid points. I have apologised to Misu but I apologise here as well for blowing up al because I couldn't understand someone's humour.

Today has been a frustrating day overall for me for reasons other than this, so I apologise that I let my frustration leak out onto the topic. o/

P. S. I was typing this apparently at the same time that Matthew was typing that. I, of course, don't agree, as most of what you said is subjective. If you took the time to get to know me before generalising me you'd realise I'm not the average furry (although I agree, the community in general is cancer).
MLP is simply something I don't 'get'. I have the right to an opinion.

Please let's not derail this topic. I'm not interested in arguments concerning the furry fandom and it certainly isn't the main point of this topic either.

M

Matthew

Luckily, we're in something called the "Off-topic forum". Believe it or not, you're allowed to go off topic here! Besides that, no one said you didn't have the right to an opinion. Why would you point that out? Can you point to where I, or anyone else, said you didn't have the right to an opinion? You might as well say "I have a right to own property!" as a response to someone saying painting your house pink is a dumb idea.

G

Guest User

I have the right to an opinion on MLP is what I meant, although as I admitted today has been a frustrating day and I did not react well. Like I said, my fault, I apologise; I am indeed not in the position to complain about either silly comics or MLP [not because I'm a furry, though].

Also, even in 'Off Topic', going off topic from a topic in Off Topic's topic tends to not be nice. I don't want to make Misu's topic about clown comics into a bronies vs. furries discussion or similar.

I'd rather we just dropped this. I'm terribly sorry. =(

M

MikeDark_x

OH NO! WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!

... ...
... ...

*Leaves forum for the sake of his life*
For the name of Duck, what did I just read?

M

Misu

Kousenai is on vacation apparently but I cant wait to see his reaction when he sees this.

G

Guest User

I'm actually going to control myself and not look =3
From that image I'm guessing it's something critical of furries, and I remember you asking what 'furry' was in Japanese in Discord, sooo, yeah. Meh.

Roa

And you apparently don't know how to differentiate between serious and humourous tone.
This happened....talking about Roy

And this whole thread happened

And I couldn't be more satisfied.

Misu's comics are not winning any awards here, but the audacity and blatant clash of tones and expected payoff vs weak inside jokes is amazing. I mean, just look at the reactions it's driving up in people. Misu is a comic genius in my book now lol. Pun intended.

People being butt hurt and over thinking/reacting about the jokes not being funny is exactly why its funny.

M

Misu

See... everything Roa said is exactly what my comics tend to be. Its a sort of type of amusement that takes readers emotions and taints them with cringe, disturbance, and/or thrill. Its like watching a horror movie. You get scared but for the amusement.

G

Guest User

So it's basically like a giant cringey joke that's only funny because it's so cringey?
I mean, I get that. I still think actually good jokes could and should be made, though. =P

M

Misu

So it's basically like a giant cringey joke that's only funny because it's so cringey?
I mean, I get that. I still think actually good jokes could and should be made, though. =P
Thats very subjective. What is a good joke anyway?

G

Guest User

Pfft, you going on about subjectivity again...
There's nothing wrong with a good old personal opinion.
I said "I ... think", denoting that it was indeed my own opinion. ;]

G

Guest User

Oh, by 'good joke' I meant something cleverly thought out; not something that just makes you laugh because it is so cringey. Anyone can make something cringey and make people laugh, but it takes effort to make a good well planned joke.
Anyway, like I said this is all my opinion and how you achieve your humour is not my business, unless it becomes offensive.

I tend to not be amused easily anyway; and I don't appreciate the humour of stupid things (for example the Despicable Me minions; everyone laughs at them and I'm left thinking, "He just did something stupid, how is that laughable?").

M

MikeDark_x

Oh, by 'good joke' I meant something cleverly thought out; not something that just makes you laugh because it is so cringey. Anyone can make something cringey and make people laugh, but it takes effort to make a good well planned joke.
What about cleverly thought well planned cringey jokes?
But you didnt specify what is a good joke to you...
If it makes me laugh, it's a good joke in my book