• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

The Black Knight: Justice's Price

yvodlyn

Cap_1.PNG Cap_2.PNG Cap_3.PNG

Hello, here is a game that 2 of my friends and I had decided to do. The tiles were bought on the net. We wanted to go far with this game. So, for good advice, we will publish updates of the game. We hope for your advice. Thank you!!

For Now,
The player can switch between 3 weapons, spear, shord sword and bow.
The bow has a max arrows it can shoot.

Last edited:

Toque

The boss animation stops when it hits ground. It could change or continue but looks funny when it just stops.

Pixel size seems too big for scene. Too blocky compared.

G

Guest User

honestly the violent shake when you hit enemies is a bit much for to happen every single time, and the level itself feels a bit empty in a way, like there's just a bunch of slimes on grass platforms and that's all like maybe have some different varieties of slimes and have more visual variety in the level.

cute artsytle tho, looks like its got potential to be really fun and engaging

yvodlyn

Hello,
For the game, I managed to program all the enemies. However, for the boss, I can not program it. I can not find a structure to program the boss. Would someone have a solution? For the first boss, I wanted to make a similar one to that in Castlevania.
Thank you!

Capture.PNG