• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

The Avatar Exchange Thread

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
I've noticed a lot of people use the default avatar instead of something custom. Isn't that boring? You can express yourself so much more with a nice image than you can to with just the username and a custom title! Feel like you want an unique avatar, but don't feel like making it yourself? Then post here!

Rules:

• Anyone can post an avatar request here. Requests should preferably contain the word REQUEST (in uppercase bold).
  • Requests should be specific (e.g. "I want an avatar showing a watermelon getting hit by a subway train"). Ambiguous or unclear requests ("I want an avatar that suits my eye color") may result in nobody taking them on...
  • Avatars requested or created should follow the general GMC rules, and in particular be considered "child-safe".
  • People feeling nice makes an avatar image, uploads it on an image hosting site such as imgur.com, and provides the requestee with a link to it via a GMC PM. Or e-mails the image or whatever,
  • Optionally, but highly recommended: make a new post in this thread, quote the original post, and provide the avatar. This will prevent people accidentally wasting their time making more avatars, and allows other people than the intended recipent to enjoy your awesome creation.
  • Finally, when you get an image you requested, please edit your post and use the Strikethrough option to remove the request (should look something like this: REQUEST: I want an avatar showing a watermelon getting hit by a subway train) to prevent people from wasting their time making a new avatar when you've already got one.
  • Oh, and whoever made the avatar will probably be extra happy if you say "thank you"
Here's a bunch of avatars to get you going! Feel free to change to one of these, or get started requesting something new

Gloomy forest:
-

Geek girl:

Silhouettes:
-

Game graphics:
-
-

G

Guest User

I'll try to keep tabs on any requests that pop up here and see if I can do any~

M

MikeDark_x

I guess there's nothing bad with doing a piece or two, so... let's see those requests