Android The Amazing Burger Boy [Google Play]

K

ketogenicGG

The Amazing Burger Boy
CLASSIC 2D PLATFORMER

Hey, I just published my first game. Graphics are made by me and I tried to go for simple but visually nice looking art. I also wanted to actually finish and publish something so I could move on to a next a bit more challenging project.

As the Amazing Burger Boy you get to collect dozens of burgers and smash a lot of slimy snails while you run through several original levels in this new classic 2D platformer.

Game Features

• 7 levels
  • Lots of snails and burgers
  • Classic 2D Platformer
Download Link: CLICK HERE

Screenshots:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DyingSilence

Got through the whole thing. It annoyed the living s**t out of me.
The scaling was wrong, making so half of the jump button is beyond the screen. Smooth camera is nice, but it makes it harder to see what awaits me at my destination, causing some unfair deaths. The graphics are nice, but inconsistent. You can send me the snail sprite, I will improve for you for free.
Apart from that, the game is solid, but rather empty design-wise. The challenge is mainly in not dying to the camera and controls, the levels are quite uninspired. There's no main gimmick or anything.
Anyways, congratulations on your first game :D

K

ketogenicGG

Got through the whole thing. It annoyed the living s**t out of me.
The scaling was wrong, making so half of the jump button is beyond the screen. Smooth camera is nice, but it makes it harder to see what awaits me at my destination, causing some unfair deaths. The graphics are nice, but inconsistent. You can send me the snail sprite, I will improve for you for free.
Apart from that, the game is solid, but rather empty design-wise. The challenge is mainly in not dying to the camera and controls, the levels are quite uninspired. There's no main gimmick or anything.
Anyways, congratulations on your first game :D
Hey,

Thanks for your feedback! Did you play it on mobile phone or tablet? Scaling works well for Ascend P7 but couldn't test it on any other devices. :D I'll send you the snail sprite.

D

DyingSilence

I was playing on a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, running on Android 4.3 :)