• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

HTML5 The Abortion Game [online] [free]

N

Nathan Archer

The Abortion Game is a tool used to poll different people about when they belief fetal life legally gains value based on appearance, fetal viability, and development characteristics. Users can check the statistics recorded at the end to determine where they stand in the population of other people polled.

http://newfastuff.com/the-abortion-game/

D

DirectShift

Interesting.

- graphics could be improved
- I tried to go all the way forward but I think it gets stuck... I was waiting for the baby to literally come out of the womb.... and then kill it :oops:

N

Nathan Archer

Interesting.

- graphics could be improved
- I tried to go all the way forward but I think it gets stuck... I was waiting for the baby to literally come out of the womb.... and then kill it :oops:
The last point you can kill it is when it gains full consciousness 5 months out of the womb.

There's 2 votes for that currently, I'm not sure why it isn't working for you.

D

DirectShift

The last point you can kill it is when it gains full consciousness 5 months out of the womb.

There's 2 votes for that currently, I'm not sure why it isn't working for you.
Oh allright, I got there... it just wasn't really clear...

That means there are two assassins out there!

N

Nathan Archer

Oh allright, I got there... it just wasn't really clear...

That means there are two assassins out there!
What wasn't clear about it that I can improve? I tried to make it as straight forward as possible.

N

Nathan Archer

I don't know what else to call it. "The Abortion Tool" or "The Abortion Poll" or "The Fetus Poll" all sound weird. If you have a better suggestion I am open to hearing it :^)

J

Jasnsathome

Yea the "game" part seems a little meh, no suggestions though sorry. Also reset the auto forward when you manually skip or it'll pass over stages. Improve the graph of results some would also be good idea. Neat idea btw.

Sk8dududu

Interesting for sure. The only thing is you mention the whole "5 months until consciousness" far too often. If it's just about belief statistics then no information like that should be given. Not to mention the pro-choice argument has nothing to do with consciousness, it's about bodily autonomy.