• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - Code Texture Interpolation

M

MEITdev

Hi there,

I am just wondering if I am the only one.

In my project I use the texture_set_interpolation method that has been replaced by the gpu_* methods.
However it seems that the interpolation is not working for some rooms and is working for other rooms.

Anyone experienced similar issues and has found a way to resolve them?

Thank you in advance!

gnysek

I've got the issue when using particles. They were resetting value to 0, but gpu_get_texfilter() was still returning 1. Solution was to add gpu_set_textfilter(gpu_get_texfilter()) after particle displaying.

M

MEITdev

@gnysek - That is fixed now but not sure if that is in the version you have - definitely on the internal one.
Thanks for the news!

What about the bug with the interpolation switching on/off when changing rooms please? And if this is fixed is there ETA when the fixed build will be released?

Thank you!

gnysek

For me, it doesn't switch between rooms. For particle - it also seems to be fixed, just checked.