• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android test app not showing? i dont know how to explain it better!

S

Stratos.la

so i am experimenting with in app purcahses for an andoid game. i made a little test game enabled one button to remove ads and placed an admob banner in the game. nothing else. through the gms2 interface it works fine (the ads i mean since i cant try the iap) . I have made it into a closed testing on google play and send the link to a couple of friends including me but even though i can open it through the gms when i download it from the play store it freezes on the game maker logo screen. any ideas? i have followed the instructions as to how to set it up on the play store. should i show the code? i havent had an issue like this before and i had two other test apps on play store and i could open them fine.