• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

OFFICIAL Tepi Retires

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
I'd like to take a moment to announce to everybody that the longstanding GMC member @Tepi has decided to step down from their position as moderator on these forums. They have been an active and influential member of the GMC for many, many years, and have helped shape the forums over that time, not just as a moderator but as an active GameMaker developer, but sadly they must move onwards and upwards to pastures new.

As is customary, they will now join the ranks of the fabled GMC Elders, and on behalf of all the rest of the staff and all the users I'd just like to say thank you very much for the time and effort that you have spent on these forums. We hope you'll still pop in to check up on us and we wish you the very, very best in all future endeavours.

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
I have no idea who would replace Tepi, but I know I had seen Tepi on the GMC before. The biggest thing I remember Tepi for was 3d physics stuff, something like funnels/black holes comes to mind(sure that isn't all Tepi has done).

J

JoltJab

I'm new here so I don't know Tepi, but I hope he does well wherever else he goes off to!