Windows Temporal

L

lumini

TEMPORAL [WIP]

Temporal is a unique puzzle-platformer with a time rushing concept. It is a game that points out to many aspects of the human world and why are we so different from others. Along the journey you gather many collectibles and use them to upgrade yourself and unlock new powers.

[SIZE=4 ]The game currently features 38 levels, separated in two worlds , filled with many secrets, with more coming soon.
Won't spoil anything. Its up to you to find them.
While it is still in development, a playable demo can be found on my itch.io page (see below). [/SIZE]

You can check it out here .

Feel free to comment, suggest and criticize it, as any feedback is really appreciated. Here I will post updates to it, so I hope that together we will make something everyone enjoys.

If you want, feel free to contact me .

UPDATES
Code:
 [4.4.2017] v 0.1
~ Initial release

[8.5.2017] v 0.2
~ Added World 2 with 12 crazy levels, secrets and a new game mode, featuring Evan King's song Biscuits
~ Added more levels in World 1 (now 26 total) and changed some previous level layout
~ Added mini tutorials
~ Fixed some small bugs regarding game mechanics

[21.5.2017] v0.2.1

~ Added keyboard functionality in the menu (choose with space, return back with escape and move left/right)
~ Added 6 new levels in World 2 (now 18 total)
~ Bugfixes with some GUI changes

SS002.png SS001.png SS003.png

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spike

Just tried it out. I was a little lost at first because i didn't know you had to press a button to exit the level. Maybe add some type of indicator or complete upon collision? Keep up the hard work!

L

lumini

Just tried it out. I was a little lost at first because i didn't know you had to press a button to exit the level. Maybe add some type of indicator or complete upon collision? Keep up the hard work!
Thanks. :) You are right. Will be fixed in the next update. :)

E

ElectricdonkeyYT

My video review -

EDIT - Re-review 2 comments down :)

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lumini

New update here: New world, levels, Game mode , improvisations and bug fixes. :banana:
Link in main thread. ;)