• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Tapeworm - My first game with 3 weeks of GMS for Android

H

hambo245

Tapeworm is a physics based reaction title that involves you dragging the head of a worm whilst the tail bounces around following. The aim of the game is to hit certain foods with the tail and avoid others while building up a fairly decent score.

I picked up GMS 1.4 in the humble bundle offer a few weeks as i have spare time to hand and decided with no prior game dev knowledge to give it a shot. This game in particular has taken me about 11 days of a few hours each day and whilst it's fairly rough around the edges i can say i'm quite proud of this one.

Feel free to give me some feedback. Still incredibly noob when it comes to talking technical stuff so beware.

DOWNLOAD: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HamboGames.Tapeworm&hl=en

Last edited by a moderator: