1. Hey! Guest! The 33rd GMC Jam will take place between May 23rd, 12:00 UTC (Friday noon) and May 27th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Android Tapeworm - My first game with 3 weeks of GMS for Android

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by hambo245, Sep 11, 2017.

1. hambo245

hambo245 Member

Tapeworm is a physics based reaction title that involves you dragging the head of a worm whilst the tail bounces around following. The aim of the game is to hit certain foods with the tail and avoid others while building up a fairly decent score.

I picked up GMS 1.4 in the humble bundle offer a few weeks as i have spare time to hand and decided with no prior game dev knowledge to give it a shot. This game in particular has taken me about 11 days of a few hours each day and whilst it's fairly rough around the edges i can say i'm quite proud of this one.

Feel free to give me some feedback. Still incredibly noob when it comes to talking technical stuff so beware.

DOWNLOAD: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HamboGames.Tapeworm&hl=en

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2017