Forum Game Taco Sandwich Robots - Resetting Already?

M

MikeDark_x

"To tell the truth I didn't see who gave it to me, dudes I'm the victim here and anyways..."

*uses magic to send the obviously incriminating fake coin to Roystonian the Ordinary Vampire Hunter's pocket*

"I don't even have that coin anymore, now if you are to excuse me, I think that guy is selling necromancy certificates, are those even legal? not like it's my business, oh by the way do you want some popcorn?"

Mercerenies

Taco Sandwich Robots
[chapter 2 - big bad boss man]

Yokcos Two produces his Genuine Lion Bait (unfortunately, he can't use the trademark since causality is meaningless, and five hundred years from now that trademark will be overturned). Then Yokcos Two starts up a sandvich empire. Unfortunately, once he has a monopoly on sandviches, no one wants to buy them from him anymore; something about undead people making poor business decisions.

Yokcos One reinstates his Necromancy Certificate, which is valid for one use only. He then tries to sell nobody a pile of dirt, but nobody is not interested.

amusudan steals the newly formed Necromancy Certificate. Roy then breaks time even further, with his magic red button that only an incredibly sadistic GM would be crazy enough to allow him to have. There are now three Roys, eight Yokcos', 19 Queens, two bosses (the latter of which is very weak) and one Donald Trump. The Big Bad Boss Man immediately eats Donald Trump, thereby acquiring his tupet.

Lukasmah becomes the Toothpick Planet. He is now actually the planet. Well, except for that one island that's still made of topsoil, not toothpick. Fortunately, becoming the planet gave him a massive HP boost.

Yokcos One, Three, Five, and Seven stand really close to each other and shout "MERGE!", but since they don't have the Merge skill yet, they can't do so. So the four Yokcos' stand really close together and hope no one notices.

Yokcos Two, Four, and Six do the same thing, continuing their monopoly on sandviches. Yokcos Eight travels to a distant land and rebuilds himself into Yokcos Three. Since rebuilding is a very tricky process with a potential for failure, and no one was there to observe Yokcos Three doing so, he is now in a Schrodinger-esque state of reassembled-ness and death, which will not collapse until someone else observes him.

Yokcos' lion bait causes all of the lions to chase Yokcos One. -0.1 HP for being mauled repeatedly by lions. In the process of running away from the angry horde of lions, Yokcos One stubs his toe. -500 HP for stubbing his toe.

MikeDark_x distracts the cops by convincing them to chase Yokcos and amusudan, the owners of the evil certificates. He has now been exonerated of all crimes, but the cops demand that he help them stop the necromancers.

AUCTION
[/QUOTE] - Not ongoing anymore

Misu (-∞/0 HP; at the merchant shop)
* Covered in very little pudding

Yokcos One (-519.9/0 HP; at Castle)
* Pile of dirt
* Actually four Yokcos' standing really close together

Yokcos Two (†/0 HP; at Castle)
* Has no magic
* Owns all of the sandviches in the world
* Actually three Yokcos' standing really close together

Yokcos Three (?/HP 0; may or may not actually exist)
* For use in emergencies only

TehPilot (10 - olives gold; Level 1)
* All but one of the olives
* Can walk on walls

amusudan (-1/0 HP; in countryside; all of the zillions of gold)
* Has stolen camper
* Necromancy Certificate

Lukasmah (996/999 HP)
* Owner of Denmark
* Is actually the planet
* Composition: 1% earth, 99% toothpick
* Raining flaming olives

MikeDark_x (-1/0 HP; 1/2 zillion gold)
* Has fake gold coin

Ninety (-9989 gold; Level -1; -2/0 HP)
* Can no longer use Instantly Win the Game

Cantavanda (inside ellipsis)
* Protected from damage by ellipsis magic

Roystonian the Ordinary Vampire Hunter (0/5 HP; Level 1; -12 zillion gold)
* Technically outside of spacetime

Roy Two (0/9 HP; Level 9; x gold)
* Has access to negative space

Roy Three (2/1 HP; LEVeL ThREe; ROy gOLd)
* HAs ACceszfjioitjpoihjupre

Boss from the Future (9995.85841/9999 HP; Level 999; in middle of city)
* Has orange tupet

Boss from the Future Two Point Oh (1/9999 HP; Level 999; in middle of city)

Todd (in jail; Death counter 100001; 1 zillion gold)
* Turned in two-week notice
* Arrested for theft and bribery

Johnny Death (at Necromancy Realm)

The Mailman (being mauled by angry lions)

Mercerenies (large amount of gold)

Angry Lions (chasing amusudan)
* Has Yokcos' letter

Atmosphere
* Composition: 64% nitrogen, 12% oxygen, 2% argon, 22% Robot King Bob Water
* Raining flaming olives

Spacetime
* Meaningless
* Not technically not a flaming olive

The City
* On fire
* Crashed time machine in middle

Underground Safe
* Has Boss Whip
* In the past

Guardian of Time
* Being assaulted

Intergalactic Taxman
* Assaulting

Merchant-bot

Shop
* Ham (20 zillion gold)
* Cheese (15 zillion gold)
* Bread (5 zillion gold)
* Toasted Bread (555 zillion gold)
* Pain (20 zillion gold)

R

roytheshort

Roy one fights vampires outside spacetime, aging 500 years before returning to normal.
Roy two goes to negative land and befriends the Small Not-boss, before taking it back to positive land.

Roy ThrEE shgh FUGHT S desTory SELL GOLD for GOLD dhgesoTYO the KREMLIN burNFSD odswn the HOUSES for MOONEY. Sell EGMOONEY FOR GOLD fOFLd Buy ROY GolD buRNs Down SPACETIME KILL SPACE TIM. Murde RS THE Dead CorpesE S foR STHE BLOOD GOD. mayBE theyA RE watchjGIGN S thhr n eETHTHTEH WHAT ARE YOU DOING look aT my HOUSE the HOUSE is AD E GHIJ T HEHD go to church and PRAY Yall need JEsusS and then FIND kill INFECTION Go TO DOCTOR DOCTOR thejma maybe I AM looking for FIFTEEN old BABY men.

Yokcos

Yokcos One stands on each other's shoulders and don a trenchcoat. Nobody will know that it is actually secretly four Yokcoses. Yokcos Two does the same trick because he came up with the idea independently.

Yokcos One grabs a rock and makes it stub itself on his toe so he heals 500HP. Because the rock is inanimate, it cannot resist. He keeps doing this until he has absorbed the entire natural supply of HP, then runs after amusudan. Because Y1 is somehow four times as tall as a normal person, he can run four times as fast and so catches up in no time, approaching at the right angle to give amus a secret wedgie: The Mother Of All Wedgies.

Yokcos Two assembles the sandviches into an army of robots.

K

Kaizer_White

I EMP bomb the planet from space, destroying all mechanical life forms.
I then travel to far away galaxy called the Milky way where I use future science to create humans on planet Earth.

A

amusudan

After getting wedgy'd by a giant I eat half of the Necromancy Certificate and gain the power of half a necromancer.

I also drive away from Yockos in my camper.

Mercerenies

And so the lonely Koopa King said: "That other guy brought his silly stick figure game back. I can't have someone else maintaining the title of silliest forum topic!"

And so it was to be that the tacos returned.

Taco Sandwich Robots: The Game

Merchant-bot is looking for three brave adventurers to journey to the depths of the earth and discover... the perfect sandvich!

Lukasmah

I take one of Amusudan's sign ups and use it myself. Then I take another and leave it out there for someone else to use.

Last edited:

Mercerenies

Taco Sandwich Robots

amusudan, amusudan's evil twin, and amusudan's slightly less evil twin all sign up for the game. Merchant-bot drops a large stone on each of them. Lukasmah then steals the signups from the twin and amusudan, taking one for himself and leaving one more. A radioactive robot bites Lukasmah, turning him into Robot Man.

Players
* amusudan's slightly less evil twin (Dead)
* Lukasmah (Robot Man)
* (Open)

Non-Players
* amusudan (Dead)
* amusudan's evil twin (Dead)

R

roytheshort

I'm a Demon, I start a shop which sells cursed sandwiches.

Mercerenies

Taco Sandwich Robots

Shawn Basnett claims the last player slot and squeezes a COWN in with him. Unfortunately, there is only one player slot, so Shawn Basnett / COWN is just one player now. Roy, however, wants to join the game. There's no room for new players, but there are ten slots for demons. So Roy becomes a demon and starts selling cursed sandwiches. The cursed sandwiches take up five demon slots. Players can buy them as soon as Roy sets a price.

Meanwhile, Lukasmah decides to head to the underworld. On the way there, he passes amusudan, who is running away from hell. The two collide with each other and collapse to the ground. Lukasmah is killed in the collision, so amusudan does the natural thing and haunts Shawn / COWN. Shawn / COWN welcomes amusudan and invites him to stay in his backpack.

Players
* Lukasmah (Dead Robot Man)
* Shawn Basnett / COWN

Demons
* Roy
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

Non-Players
* amusudan (Lives in Shawn's Backpack)

R

roytheshort

My prices are as follows.

* Cursed Sandwich - Cost: 2 Cursed Sandwiches
* Cursed Sandwich - Cost: Your Soul
* Cursed Sandwich - Cost: Your player slot, which I will take. (I will not lose my Demon slot)
* Cursed Sandwich - Cost: Your entire inventory (Unless it is empty)
* Cursed Sandwich - Cost: The absence of a soul, if you purchase this, you shall return to life.

I make more Sandwiches.

A

amusudan

amusudan buys Cursed Sandwich #5 for the absence of his life.

Mercerenies

Taco Sandwich Robots

Lukasmah searches the afterlife for Perfect Sandwiches but finds none. He does find a strange clown who is making Cursed Sandwiches, but those don't sound perfect. In fact, they sound very imperfect.

Shawn blushes at the presence of a strange dead person in his backpack. Shawn gained a level in Style from this interaction. amusudan, tired of being a dead not-player, buys Cursed Sandwich #5. amusudan is now alive. Shawn's backpack is being weighed down, and amusudan is running out of air and will soon die. Roy now has one absence of a soul.

Meanwhile, Mercerenies opens up several more Non-Player slots. Crispy Joe the Sandwich Shop Owner immediately takes one of them.

Players
* Shawn Basnett / COWN (Level 2 in Style)

Demons
* Roy (Has -1 souls)
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

Shop
* Cursed Sandwich (2 Cursed Sandwiches)
* Cursed Sandwich (The Buyer's Soul)
* Cursed Sandwich (The Buyer's Player Slot)
* Cursed Sandwich (The Buyer's Nonempty Inventory)

Non-Players
* amusudan (Suffocating in Shawn's Backpack; has a cursed sandwich)
* Crispy Joe the Sandwich Shop Owner
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

R

roytheshort

I make a couple more sandwiches...

Hell Flaming BBQ Sandwich - Cost: A (None), I don't care how you get it. I just need a (None).
Minotaur Cheese and Devil's Lettuce Sandwich - Cost: Your left arm.
This Sandwich contains your own Corpse which I have taken from the future - Cost: A time machine
Very VERY VERY Cursed DON'T EAT THIS Sandwich - Cost: It's free

R

roytheshort

I finally start selling the Perfect Sandwich

The cost is the following...

* One of Satan's teeth
* A shoe from the end of the universe
* My own dead body
* 2,000,000 Gold
* The world's smallest object
* An infinite jigsaw, but it is complete

A

amusudan

I buy the Very VERY VERY Cursed DON'T EAT THIS Sandwich for free

I also eat the Cursed sandwich #5 I bought before.

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
I buy a Minotaur Cheese and Devil's Lettuce Sandwich, for the cost of my left arm, being COWN, I have four legs and two arms that come out of my eyes, I then reverse engineer the sandwich to learn the recipe, and begin selling it at a discount of half your left arm.

Arm1.jpeg

R

roytheshort

For reverse engineering the recipe, I banish you to the universe that Thomas the Tank Engine takes place in. But you're at the scrapyard where sentient trains feel pain as their insides are removed and melted down to make the parts for new sentient trains.

Mercerenies

Taco Sandwich Robots

Roy makes several more demons/sandwiches and puts them for sale. amusudan breaks out of the backpack and buys a BBQ sandwich at the cost of the final (None) on the demon list, which he stole. amusudan has a BBQ sandwich and is wanted for (None) theft. Roy then tries to make the Perfect Sandwich, but as he is only a Level 1 Sandwich Chef, he only manages to make the Slightly Mediocre Sandwich. Nonetheless, he sells it as a perfect sandwich. amusudan, in his usual thieving ways, steals a "Free" and buys the definitely cursed sandwich. amusudan eats the Cursed Sandwich #5. He is now cursed. His actions will now do the opposite of whatever he tries to do.

Meanwhile, Shawn buys the minotaur sandwich at the cost of one of his arms and reverse engineers it. Shawn now has an infinite supply of potential minotaur sandwiches, which he can bring into existence with his masterful clown zombie cow chef skills. He puts them on sale for half a left arm. Roy uses his Banishment skill, which he is conveniently Level 96 in, to send Shawn to the Scrapyard of Sentient Trains.

Players

Demons
* Roy (Has -1 souls; Has stolen (None) and "Free")
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* Sandwich Containing the Buyer's Corpse
* (None)
* (None)

Shop
* Minotaur Cheese and Devil's Lettuce Sandwich (The Buyer's Left Arm)
* Minotaur Cheese and Devil's Lettuce Sandwich (1/2 * The Buyer's Left Arm)
* Sandwich Containing the Buyer's Corpse (A Time Machine)
* Slightly Mediocre Sandwich (All of these things)

Non-Players
* amusudan (Is Cursed; Has a Hell Flaming BBQ Sandwich and a Very Cursed Don't Eat Cursed This Cursed Sandwich Cursed; Wanted for theft)
* Slightly Mediocre Sandwich
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

Scrapyard
* Shawn Basnett / COWN (Level 2 in Style; Has Broken Backpack and infinite stream of potential Minotaur Cheese & Devil's Lettuce Sandwiches)

R

roytheshort

I remove the brackets from my (None) and put them around my Free. Now I have a (Free) and a None.
I put the (Free) next to Lukasmah's name, I purchase Lukasmah.

R

roytheshort

No, you're not. You're mine now. I put you in a sandwich and banish you to the Scrapyard.

R

roytheshort

I can still banish you, I have level 97 banishing. If you escape my first banishing, I banish you inside yourself.

A

amusudan

I do not steal everything that Roy owns and I do not burn it all while not rescuing Shawn from the Scarpyard.

I also don't lift my curse with my purification spell.

Mercerenies

Taco Sandwich Robots

Roy sets the price of one Lukasmah to be (Free). Unfortunately, he spent his only (Free) setting this price and thus does not have the necessary item to buy Lukasmah. Annoyed at the GM's odd logic, Roy starts beating himself with a club until he gets his way. He now has a Lukasmah. Roy and Lukasmah proceed to discuss the finer points of a slave society and the details of banishment techniques over tea.

Shawn sets up a potential shop to sell his potential sandwiches. Many potential sentient dying trains hypothetically purchase possible sandwiches, in theory. All of this theory becomes too meta, and Shawn explodes into Metaspace.

amusudan fails to not steal everything Roy owns. amusudan does not avoid lighting everything Roy owns on fire, including Lukasmah. Lukasmah fails to continue living. Roy's club fails to be fireproof and is destroyed, along with his stolen "None", whose existence is now the opposite of affirmative. amusudan further completely fails to not cast a Purification Spell, which does not succeed in leaving the curse intact. amusudan fails to stay at the same level of Spellcasting, instead moving to Level 22.

Players
* Lukasmah (Doubly Dead Flaming Robot Man Belonging to amusudan)

Demons
* Roy (Has -1 souls)
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* (None)
* (None)

Shop

Non-Players
* amusudan (Level 22 in Spellcasting; Has a Hell Flaming BBQ Sandwich and a Very Cursed Don't Eat Cursed This Cursed Sandwich Cursed; Wanted for theft)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

Metaspace Scrapyard
* Shawn Basnett / COWN (Level 2 in Style; Has Broken Backpack and infinite stream of potential Minotaur Cheese & Devil's Lettuce Sandwiches)

Last edited:
R

roytheshort

I'm tired of amusudan's shenanigans and I pull out my revolver and shoot him point blank in the head.

Mercerenies

Taco Sandwich Robots

amusudan's dead slightly evil twin stares at Roy from the pits of hell. Roy is now Petrified. Lukasmah ponders the finer points of slavery and recalls aloud that amusudan stole all of Roy's belongings, including Lukasmah.

Shawn uses his Level 2 Style skill to activate SCRAPYARD BEAUTIFICATION PRINCIPLE! The Metaspace Scrapyard is now absolutely beautiful. It's so beautiful that it never wants Shawn to leave, out of fear of being ugly again.

Roy, tired of amusudan's existence and shenanigans, pulls out a revolver and shoots amusudan. amusudan makes sure to very explicitly not dodge the bullet. In his dying breath, amusudan cries out, "I shall not break your neck, Roy!" Hm... it seems amusu forget that his curse was fixed.

Two new player slots open, and Crispy Joe immediately claims one of them.

Players
* Lukasmah (Doubly Dead Flaming Robot Man Belonging to amusudan)
* (None)

Demons
* Roy (Has -1 souls; Petrified for 999 turns)
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* Cursed Sandwich
* (None)
* (None)

Shop

Non-Players
* amusudan (Level 22 in Spellcasting; Has a Hell Flaming BBQ Sandwich and a Very Cursed Don't Eat Cursed This Cursed Sandwich Cursed; Wanted for theft; Dead)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

Metaspace Scrapyard
* Lots of beauty

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
I call whoever runs the player slots and sign up as a player from the scrapyard. I use my ability to make an infinite amount of potential sandwiches to shoot streams of sandwiches from my hooves, rocketing out of the scrapyard through a convenient COWN-shaped Scrapyard exit directly above me. Beforehand I also don a mask and name myself Sandwich COWN, hero of the hungry.

R

roytheshort

In 999 turns, my future self managed to sell the Sandwich Containing the Buyer's Corpse for a Time Machine.
Future Roy comes back from the future, he decides to take an Empty Demon slot.

He has leveled up Banishment to new extremes, and banishes the Metaspace Scrapyard to the inside of itself, and then he turns it into a sandwich.

S

Storyteller

I wake up from my eons long slumber and check on reality. Well its pretty messed up right now so I press the Snooze Button of the Universe, which acts like a reset button and now it will be a Very Good Day.
I then get out of bed, and begin selling Taco Sandwiches, which are flour tortillas filled with ground chicken and cilantro and fried onions and just a pinch of cumin. They are delicious.
I then phone the ambassador of the universe and get a Mining Permission Contract and buy toothpick mining rights to the planet. I begin mining Lukasmah. I drill deeper and deeper into Lukasmah, my drill twisting, turning, plunging deeper and deeper into him. I find a little hollow and nestle in, cozy and warm, buried deep in Lukasmah. I continue to grab, pull and sever Lukasmah's wood. I love working Lukasmah's wood, its so hard and straight, such a nice color, and its just simply madefor putting in your mouth.

I turn Lukasmah's wood into smaller toothpicks and use them to hold my Cilantro Chicken Taco Sandwiches together and sell them for 10 gold.

Mercerenies

Taco Sandwich Robots

Shawn signs up as a player. But since he is in the scrapyard, he is relegated to the scrapyard player list. He then projects a portal out of potential sandwiches, which he uses to potentially exit the scrapyard. COWN is now potentially in the real world, or more precisely he is in the potential real world.

Meanwhile, Roy's future self comes back in time. But Mercerenies, tired of Roy's time travel shenanigans, immediately kills Roy's future. Even though he is dead, Future Roy shoves himself into a demon slot. Roy's Future, who is a different person due to a clerical error, banishes the metaspace scrapyard into itself and makes a sandwich out of it, which wipes out the metaspace scrapyard and most of the non-players.

Storyteller wakes up from a long slumber and hits the snooze button. The snooze button resets most of the universe, but it can't fix the radioactive mess from the banished scrapyard. In this new world, Storyteller becomes the premium taco sandwich salesman. He then seeks permission from the Ambassador of the Universe, but since the world was just reset the Ambassador's stats were reset, so he is just Chuck right now and has no power. Chuck says "Sure, whatever" so Storyteller goes to a parallel world, finds Toothpick Lukasmah from the old world, and begins mining him.

Players
* amusudan I
* Lukasmah
* Crispy Joe
* Toothpick Lukasmah
* (None)

Scrapyard Players
* Shawn Basnett
* COWN
* (None)

Potential Players
* Shawn Basnett
* COWN
* Chuck
* (None)

Demons
* Roy
* Sandwich
* Sandwich
* Sandwich
* Sandwich
* Sandwich
* (NoDead Future Royne)
* (NoDead Roy's Futurene)

Shop
* (Reset)

Non-Players
* amusudan II
* amusudan III
* (Non)e
* (N)noe)
* ((()NSlightl* saNDWImedicoreNoNe(
* Non() e*Metaspbeau
apyard * lotNone)
* oy's Fuof bture
ead *

R

roytheshort

oy's Fuof bture starts sluggishly dragging himself over to the Radioactive Repair Store and he meets Elle P. Hantsfoot, who is the most radioactive person in the world. "GGGhghghghGGG2 2 2 Non-players Shop" says Elle as her isotopes decay, her hair and flesh falling from her body again. She decides the easiest solution is to remove bananas from oy's Fuof bture, as bananas are radioactive, the removal of bananas means he becomes less radioactive. "That was a very clever idea" says The Large Negative Space Of Bananas Formerly Known As Future Roy as he leaves the shop. "Scrapyard players * Shawn Basnett" whispers Elle as she dies again, like a phoenix her corpse continually re-animates itself for another round of pain.

Roy on the other hand is sad his sandwiches are all normal, he decides to pay a visit to the fortune teller. "In the future, you will come back and be killed by Mercerenies, and then you will go to a Radioactive Repair Store" Roy decides that was a waste of time and waits for the fortune teller to die of old age so he doesn't have to pay her, this takes about five minutes. He then puts her corpse into one of the sandwiches and announces its selling price as "Some Very Interesting Ingredients"

A

amusudan

amusudan I, II, and III combine to form MEGA amusudan (taking the place of amusudan I on the players list)