iOS T-rex Panic

Discussion in 'Made with GameMaker' started by Pfap, Aug 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Pfap

Pfap Member

T-Rex Panic is a fast paced competitive multiplayer puzzle game. Race against your opponent in a frenzy to fill your lightning meter, before they fill theirs.

trex_image_1.png trex_image_3.png trex_image_5.png trex_image_4.png

There are over 100 items to collect and the winner of each match can unleash the panic on their opponent with taunts that can be equipped. So, if you've ever wanted a pet t-rex this is definitely your game.

Development took about 1 year and was completed by a 2 man team of which I was the main programmer.
    Over the course of the year it went through 2-3 major iterations. I finally feel we have something worth showing to people.

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/t-rex-panic/id1399351427

We eventually want to release it on the Google Play Store, but we are having issues passing review... which is strange since in the past we have experienced the Apple review process to be more stringent.

Right now we are struggling to acquire users and I am quickly starting to realize that building a game is a whole different ball game then promoting a game...

This is our website: https://trexpanic.com/

If anybody has any tips or ways that we could work on building our player base I would love to hear them as that is currently one of our biggest struggles.
    Also, please leave any honest criticism as my feelings will be fine and I am genuinely interested to hear if the game is bad or not from someone that doesn't know me personally.
    Feel free to share anything that comes to mind or if you have any questions about the development of the game I would be happy to answer those as well.