Android Swipe the Squares

Discussion in 'Made with GameMaker' started by Pano, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Pano

Pano Member

I'm glad to announce and show to the Game Maker community that my first project, Swipe the Squares, is available for download from Google Play.

It's a "casual" game that involves the player to challenge itself swipe after swipe, square after square and game after game in 60 adrenaline seconds.
    It's perfect during your "bathroom session", your free 5 minutes at work, your queue at banks and your train travel.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Coming soon for iOS devices.
    Any additional advice is welcome!
    Enjoy.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  2. Pano

Pano Member

Hi Lucia,
    my game isn't suitable for background like platform games (city, forest etc...); I think that a static background is right and allows the player to focus on squares that are moving. I have choosen this dark grey to avoid classic black or white backgrounds; maybe I could change color or use a pattern?
    about the font.... I looked for a "squared" characteristic font; I'll try other font, even without shaded letters.

3. curato

curato Member

I would say the same thing just looking at the screen shot the font is a bit hard to read.

4. Pano

Pano Member

what do you think about this alternative fonts? @Lucia @curato

Attached Files: