• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Free Swipe Attack!

S

Scrixx

Play as the last person that can stop the world from ending. In this short game you must defeat the leader of the alien invaders by avoiding his attacks and attacking until he falls! The catch is that you have 60 seconds left before you die from your wounds and you will become weaker and weaker each second.

I developed Swipe Attack to complete the October monthly challenge of Reddit/r/gamemaker. This project includes a time limit, increasing difficulty, and time alteration. I am very proud of this project as all assets of it were created solely by myself. I hope you guys enjoy it!

12 hours of coding, 4 hours of pixel art, and another 8 hours combined of both for improvements, fixes, and polish.

Last edited by a moderator: