GMS 2 SWF Image import Error

rIKmAN

When i import a SWF image on game maker i see only a big white square
What are you using to export your .swf files?

GMS is quite picky about the files it works well with, if you do a search on the forum (via google adding "site:forum.yoyogames.com" to your search query as the forum search doesn't support 3 letter words like "swf") you'll find quite a few threads about it and peoples experiences of using different software / settings to export swf files that play nice with GMS.

AssoAndrea

What are you using to export your .swf files?

GMS is quite picky about the files it works well with, if you do a search on the forum (via google adding "site:forum.yoyogames.com" to your search query as the forum search doesn't support 3 letter words like "swf") you'll find quite a few threads about it and peoples experiences of using different software / settings to export swf files that play nice with GMS.
i try with illustrator and PhotoLine

rIKmAN

i try with illustrator and PhotoLine
I can't remember what the best option turned out to be, but I remember the discussion going into detail testing various export settings from Flash, Illustrator etc to see which ones worked best. As I said use Google to search the forum and you'll find it, it was quite a long detailed thread.