Survival Road (Android)Seeking feedback - I haven't let anyone play it other than myself until now.
The demo is pretty short and placeholders have been added for the time being.
The idea behind the game was to make something really challenging but fun. Almost like a interactive story with the managing of stats and choices aspect. It's not fast paced at all. I really like the survival genre and I'm hoping to find like-minded others that will find it enjoyable to play.
Game PlayLost in the cold wilderness, you'll have to manage your health, temperature, energy, food, and water.
Events will happen throughout the game that will present risk or reward choices.
Travel as far as you can without dying from the harsh environment and the choices you'll make.
- Some place holders
- Only about 1/4 of all the events that you'll encounter have been added. Again, really short demo at the moment.
- Quick setup of collectibles throughout the game. Game is unbalanced currently, stats and bonuses will need to be combed through and tested in the final stages. I quickly made estimates of stats and collectible placement so the game will at least playable for a few minutes in the current state.
- Will be adding a searchable vehicle, another hostile animal, and environmental risks.
- This will be a mobile game so I'm really curious how the current aspect ratio correction and scaling works on other devices (your device). I have two devices I test on, one 16:9 and the other like 128:75 or something.
- Most importantly, is it fun? I haven't received feedback until now so I'd really like to know what you guys think.
Thank you, everyone!
Update: Funny story, I accidentally pushed the game to production while trying to update the beta apk lol. I'm actually going to roll with the punches and I've been pushing updates non-stop.
The game is still semi-short but it should be playable in the state and somewhat enjoyable but I still really need feedback from you guys
Last edited by a moderator: