• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Super Mario Game Engine djrellik ?

65c102

Years ago I remember seeing a super mario game engine on the gamemaker forum written I think by a member called djrellik but I could be wrong about the member name

There was a version for GM 5.3a which i would really like to take a look at, ive tried the search here but couldnt find it

If anyone here knows where I can download it or have a copy they could share then I would be very happy

Thanks

65c102

I know of this link already via my searches but sadly that is for a higher version of GM I think its GM8 , im looking for the version he made for GM 5.3a

Yes it is a very difficult search

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Misu

sadly that is for a higher version of GM I think its GM8 , im looking for the version he made for GM 5.3
Woah... I didnt knew GM 8 is the highest version there is. I must downgrade to the most highest version right away.

On a serious note, why does it have to be gm5.3? Dont tell me you still use that version over the other ones... o_O

65c102

Got 5.3a as a xmas present years ago, made a few simple games with it and exported to exe's

It still seems to function correctly so I thought I would try something again all these years later